Important: Please Read

rahvin: tr00 does not suck ass, tr00 is grim! How can one be grim when enjoying oneself? 'Oh look at me, I crushed a tiny little grape and made a drink out of it, hip hip hooray, look at how wonderful and magical this experience is!'
BAH!
REAL metahlers will see this as an insult. Mead is tr00, for it is made grimly, and tastes grim. Orange juice is acceptable for an orange is a mighty fruit, that takes tr00 kvtlness to crush and drive before you! Pineapple juice is as the drink of a warrior, shouldst ye contain the skill to crush it! To squeeze its very life essence, THAT is the essence of kvltness!

hyena: Dare you defy me? I shall make set of tootpicks from your bones!

And what does the tr00 have to say about mudslides? Surely spirits is as tr00 as anything even remotely tr00 out there. I shall grab my sword once again, and slay some untr00s, just to cover up the fact that I just had a glass of untr00 wine, that on top of not having eaten much else today, but I vow I shall never touch that despicable broth again!
Mead, weed, breed, deed, bleed, plead, read, need, creed, bead, steed, 1337... ...is all that will be acceptable.

Im sick of all this talk of who is tr00 and who isnt. Im going to fuck things up Chicago gangland style:

lk.jpg

Nick

Hey! You can't steal the title from MagSec and give it out like that, it's not polite!
>(

:p