Important: Please Read

Pffffft, mercy? I was ancient before your ancestors were protoplasmic ooze. I WILL LIVE FOREVER! MWAH HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol:

Listen Michelle and Maggy, all I can say is that all I will do is just stroke my beard, laugh evilly, and all will be forgotten. If not, I will throw in some sexual innuendo for free, and then not only will it it be forgotten, but forgiven too :D

Dark_Jester: see the light?? I am the light :p

rahvin said:
as for people coming to finland, be it to kiss ormir or for other kinds of tourism, forget it. it´s already getting crowded here, and i have priority. i might take fireangel ´cause i´m sure she deserves it (was that a compliment? :guh: ), but the rest of you are going to fall long before you reach an airport. try swimming.
yeah, I deserve it. :) Dunno if it was a compliment, you have to reveal your intentions to make it more clear, but I would go anyways, with you or not ;)

Dark_Jester said:
Well, as our esteemed moderator hasn't seemed to be around to keep us (read: me) under control over the past few days, I think it's time for...
MUTINY!!!
That's right friends, as a long-standing but not quite stable resident here, I've taken it upon myself to nominate myself as myself...I mean, your new leader. All those in favour, please raise your arm, say aye, speak after the tone, or leave a message with my secretary :D
Thank you all very much for your time and your aid in making this crusty sea-dog rise to power.
Sealed by my hand,
Dark Jester: 'When there's no formal scrutiny, I will plan a mutiny: Vote for me, 2004'
No fucking way, you are a cheap spammer in the off topic forum, soon this plays would be over run by morons with stupid threads too.

Misanthrope said:
No fucking way, you are a cheap spammer in the off topic forum, soon this plays would be over run by morons with stupid threads too.
In case you hadn't realised by now, there's no point to off-topic anymore except cheap spam; that's why that's the best place to dump it rather than placing it on other boards. Off-topic now is pretty much a parody of what it used to be, half of what I do is serious (religion, politics, views on child-raising), the other half is satirical, non-sensical gibberish added to other threads when bored.
Besides, this was a joke on a quiet night when nobody has posted in over 18 hours :p

i'm not that much up-to-date on the downfall of the off-topic board (i'm sure lina will clue me in as soon as she can ;) ), but it seems as if either the standards are constantly lowering, or people just repeat the same story over and over: i'm hearing this things about how the place is a dump of disgusting spam since the very beginning, and everytime i check there is at least a couple of threads where, among goatse and tubgirl and pictures of profanity shitting his pants, a somewhat interesting subject is being discussed.
to be honest, this is one thing that doesn't really happen that often on this board, where there's mostly inner jokes, information, survey-like threads, and categorized material ("pics", "food", "birthdays"). now, i'm all for categorizing instead of spamming everywhere with the same topic, but new topics seem to be very rare, and discussion on them even less frequent. either because we're a small circle of bubu, or because we don't really want to stir up trouble, we tend to stick to at best a couple of rebuttals. the occasional outsider with a different opinion is easily outnumbered (see krigsbarn or that inflamessomenumber), and while i must say i happily bash idiotic ideas myself, it's not as if all-against-one are taken here as lightly as elsewhere.

so i still contend the off-topic thingy has its upsides, as in variety and easy-goingness of its members. i'd be happy to have some of those posters here, for the intelligent discussions. and i'd certainly ban the rest of them in two seconds flat. :p

i edited myself in the feelings thread as a tribute to whining day. spare some words for me.

piratekitty.jpg

Someone else is a bad, a very baaad photoshopper :p

Dark_Jester said:
Pffffft, mercy? I was ancient before your ancestors were protoplasmic ooze. I WILL LIVE FOREVER! MWAH HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol:
*feeling very strong Bal-Sagoth vibes here* lolomg!1! Bal-Sagoth OMGOMGOMg!!!1 :hotjump: :hotjump: