Important: Please Read

You don't count Rei, Ormir wants some wet manly smooching
wink.gif

(and he'd get a certain Hungarian delegate to capture it all on paper :D )

Bah! No one shall rain on my glorious revolution!
Sami, I am shocked and horrified. Does the sexy commando mean nothing to you? That is unmanly :(
Fireangel, you will soon see the light. No-one can stop us, we the pirates of the new world order! :D

Just make sure to keep your ship away from my rock, i had enough with cleaning wrecks for a century. :bah:

A most supreme show-no-mercy pirates-only club, then?
Just beware of the parrots, I tell you. Parrots are particularly merciless beings and may very well turn on the head next the shoulder they're perched on, for no apparent reason :cry:

Dark_Jester said:
Bah! No one shall rain on my glorious revolution!
Sami, I am shocked and horrified. Does the sexy commando mean nothing to you? That is unmanly :(
Fireangel, you will soon see the light. No-one can stop us, we the pirates of the new world order! :D
A-a-are you accusing me of being... sly? :'(

*stops by to look at thread*
oh. waitress, there´s a fly in my soup. :Smug:

all of you except ormir, child of time and fireangel win a free one-way trip to the jaws of hell. which might mean you´re banned, or might not. you´ll find out as time goes by. :)

as for people coming to finland, be it to kiss ormir or for other kinds of tourism, forget it. it´s already getting crowded here, and i have priority. i might take fireangel ´cause i´m sure she deserves it (was that a compliment? :guh: ), but the rest of you are going to fall long before you reach an airport. try swimming.

and thanks to my kind host for bringing me here tonight, as the future sibylline was obviously aware of the imminent doom and helped the good ruler save the board. hooray, and all this shit.

Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh, the war is not yet over sir, it is not yet over :D

(Rubs hands vigorously, before jumping into his helicopter and pedalling it insanely away for reinforcements)

HAH! I shall crush thee, oh false prophet!

If the leadre is to be changed, not to Ben but to me. Oh tell me if I am not the forgotten saviour of the The Church of Niklas et pals of Latter-day Saints And Leather.

NP: "kinky number" eyes - ghettoway car

Ben, you know you and I are mates and all, but I have to vote AGAINST you being our leader. I just dont think you would do a good job, mainly b/c The Evil Eye would eventually take control of your body and dictate all of its fucked up plans through you :(.

Nick

btw, on my ruling era the taxes would go down and noone would die.
i am not nasty dictator you see, i am the man of the people.
hail me now.

Well, while I'm king, taxes will become ANTI-TAXES!
That's right friends, while I'm in power, the State will pay YOU, the people, for being part of it. That's how much we value our client population. Remember, a vote for me is cash in hand. And I promise that's not illegal, no matter WHAT anyone else might say ;)

Sorry, if you're back, I'm not in power, therefore as stated, anti-taxes leaves with me. I can't help it if the monthly payments have not gone through because I wasn't in power for a month.
Sorry about all the broken promises guys; it's Rahvin's fault ;)