Death or Glory I will find
Rebellion on my mind

Yours faithfully,
Ben and Anna :D

Northern Lights said:
Yours faithfully,
Ben and Anna :D
surely not mine, faithfully. :p

btw, ben and anna, i tried to text you earlier today (using ben´s cell number. the only one i got, dating back to last year or something) and the msg wasn´t delivered. what´s the deal? the rebellion forces hiding from the dawn? ;)

You're off in bloody Sweden, and you can still find time to bloody post on this forum, and not text me back telling me brands of beer? Disgrace!!!! I have no brother!!!!!

rahvin said:
btw, ben and anna, i tried to text you earlier today (using ben´s cell number. the only one i got, dating back to last year or something) and the msg wasn´t delivered. what´s the deal? the rebellion forces hiding from the dawn? ;)

He has you blocked, man.

He said so in this other thread, probably didn't want you to find out.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...t=136157&page=1

@gregor: hey, you join a revolution supporting your brother who doesn't text you back while i haven't even blocked you here? :mad: shame on you. i would have replied to your msg. :(

@magsec: i am awash in bitter tears of embarassment, as in fact you made me look. i blame it on my travel-weary mind, yes? :cry:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I have claimed this board in the name of METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHL grim and tr00. Some have lost the way, but the tr00th will be revealed. Pick up your sword, and strike with me brothers and sisters. If there isn't a fight it doesn't mean a damned thing! It's a REVOLUTION! :hotjump:

Neclord and the forces of eternal kvltness stand by the gates of Untr00th to defile the sanctity of those who have defiled our sanctity. It begins. Await my words, good people, for my next stroke shall be one of sharp-tongued genius.

Dark_Jester said:
I have claimed this board in the name of METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHL grim and tr00.
wait, is it the board or metal that's supposed to be grim and tr00? it's important that i understand the terms of this folly to the smallest detail.

If there isn't a fight it doesn't mean a damned thing!
yeah, but there's nobody left to fight here. :( there was a time when some people dropped by who were actively stupid and full of shit, while nowadays it's mostly a passive thing...

for my next stroke
*ahem* :rolleyes: :p

(picks up sword and slaughters a few untr00)
METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHL revolution! When does the beheading begin? I shall have my knitting and my chair ready to take to the square, as the accused are brought forth in a carriage to be put to justice.

rahvin said:
wait, is it the board or metal that's supposed to be grim and tr00? it's important that i understand the terms of this folly to the smallest detail.
Everything will be grim and tr00. The point is that all things that are currently un-grim and non-tr00 will be grimly tr00alised. So both board and metahl will both be grim and tr00. Ok?

rahvin said:
yeah, but there's nobody left to fight here. :( there was a time when some people dropped by who were actively stupid and full of shit, while nowadays it's mostly a passive thing...
Even better, minimal resistance, which means we can skip the boring matching of wills bit and get straight onto the crushing our enemies, driving them before us and hearing the lamentations of their women bit. That's grim and tr00.

rahvin said:
Please refer back to the lamentations of their women.

Dark_Jester said:
Even better, minimal resistance, which means we can skip the boring matching of wills bit and get straight onto the crushing our enemies, driving them before us and hearing the lamentations of their women bit.
*crushes an enemy, drives him before other forum members and listens to the lamentations of his woman*

what's next, captain?

rahvin said:
*crushes an enemy, drives him before other forum members and listens to the lamentations of his woman*

what's next, captain?
Rinse and repeat until we run out of enemies. Then we drink. Either large horns of mead, or coffee for the non-alcohol drinkers, where we laugh cruelly over our conquests, talking of the pitiful squeaks and squeals of those we crushed. Then we build a throne out of their bones, with skulls at the end of the arm rests. Make sure the bones are well-cleaned. There is nothing worse than sitting down, then getting up to find your incredible grim trousers are covered in sticky pulp. Although bloodstains are very metal, they are not comfortable. No-one likes to be sticky.

Not to mention that no one wants sticky red-brownish stains on the back of their trousers. Not ever. Not under any circumstances. No.

listen, is it really necessary to drink mead, of all things? can't i have proper wine? even a beer will do, even orange juice if it's necessary. but mead... gaah.

hyena said:
listen, is it really necessary to drink mead, of all things? can't i have proper wine? even a beer will do, even orange juice if it's necessary. but mead... gaah.
hah! listen all to the lamentations of this woman! may be her man was just crushed and driven before us? :p

but i agree. no mead, only good stuff. that's one of the few reasons still worth fighting for: we.won't.drink.low-quality.alcohol.

You may drink orange juice only because you have squeezed and crushed the spirit and skin of the orange. This means you must make your own orange juice. Beer and wine are drinks for those who are not grim. The tr00 do not drink wine. Wine is not kvlt.
Stand and await my people, as I will prepare the list of food do's and do not's for those seeking the enlightened way of metahl.

@rahvin: it sounds realistic - i can imagine that the minute i find a decent man he'd be instantly crushed by a mass of demented p1r473z, which sounds a bit like a credit card deactivation password.

@ben: right, so if i don't get good wine you'll do without me, notably the last of the sharpshooters. ;)