In case you don't read the news section of UM

Avenged Sevenfold are a lot better than Suck Theater. I'm not being sarcastic either. Add the fact they're huge right now.

Avenged Sevenfold are a lot better than Suck Theater. I'm not being sarcastic either. Add the fact they're huge right now.

DT haven't been good for awhile, but saying that Avenged Sevenfold are a lot better is ridiculous.

I do however think that Mike's ambitions are mainly with Avenged Sevenfold because they happen to be huge right now.

Not too bothered by this. Train of Thought was their last good album IMO- Stream of Consciousness alone makes that album.

If only LaBrie left. His voice is what kills 90% of their songs that might be good otherwise.

not-a-single-fuck.jpg

Thread overdue for image.

If only LaBrie left. His voice is what kills 90% of their songs that might be good otherwise.
I don't really listen to any DT because I don't really like them. Even so the songs without fucking LaBrie would be muuch much better.

it's still surprising to see Mike Portnoy quitting the band but it will be good for him to work on other things I think. And DT will be even worse than they are now.

Great drummer for sure, awsome band too. Well, its always nice for a change I guess. The last DT albums have been the same old for so long anyways.