IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

Hah, yeah, but then there are people like this

View attachment 25113

Opposite end of the scale nonsense.

I am getting a laugh out of many of the comments though.

View attachment 25114
View attachment 25115
View attachment 25116
View attachment 25117
View attachment 25118

"I'm really sorry" :D

View attachment 25119
View attachment 25120
View attachment 25121
View attachment 25122

Hopefully, I'll see your comment on that facebook comment section and we can continue our argument there. :D

There's nothing to get about it man. The original one is the best version of it and it will be whatever they do. I'm cool with this fact. So if I expect the new version would be better, that's just complete stupidity. They did re-record, it wont be better than original so there's no need to be angry about it. Just listen, if you dont like, you can go with the original. I'm not really sure why you guys are so angry about it. Pretend that it never happened.

Nah, you're just defending this because Anders is behind. If this was Bjorn and Jesper with Jake E. on vocals you would be shitting on them.

Also @eochaid I just added followed you on Twitter and noticed you are followed by In Flames... wtf? :D something you aren't telling us bro?

Doesn’t Eochaid own a metal concert venue or something? Maybe that’s how.

If so I didn't know that! I was scrolling through the people IF are following, the usual metal promoters, Howard Benson of course, various artists, illustrators, etc... then suddenly see Eochaid :D

Also @eochaid I just added followed you on Twitter and noticed you are followed by In Flames... wtf? :D something you aren't telling us bro?
Really? When? How? I mean you. In Flames had, some time ago, the decency to follow anyone that was following them.

But I don't remember having a twitter account under the name eochaid :yow:

Unless you're following my real account and your avatar is cloud,

Really? When? How? I mean you. In Flames had, some time ago, the decency to follow anyone that was following them.

But I don't remember having a twitter account under the name eochaid :yow:

I just noticed it when I was scrolling through who In Flames follow... I wasn't expecting to see you :D it's definitely your name and avatar from here. I can link the profile if you want, or if you'd rather I send it via PM I can do that.

I just noticed it when I was scrolling through who In Flames follow... I wasn't expecting to see you :D it's definitely your name and avatar from here. I can link the profile if you want, or if you'd rather I send it via PM I can do that.

Yes. That's definitely me. But I'm not following them anymore and I just started recently to use my real twitter account again.

A few years back I found a youtube channel named Jester Slave which had uploaded an In Flames nightcore video. If you don't know what Nightcore is, I envy you.

Reactions: eochaid
Yes. That's definitely me. But I'm not following them anymore and I just started recently to use my real twitter account again.

I've noticed the American Bros don't have many comments under their twitter messages, I think we have an opportunity to strike and make them aware that UM IF forums are the place to be :cool:

Reactions: eochaid