IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

It's OK bro, in fairness 5FDP are heavier than IF nowadays anyway.

First time I saw 5FDP in 2015 I saw them because I wanted to see them. Then in 2017 I saw them because it meant seeing In Flames (best in flames stage by the way, check the Alias video I put up, it was INSANE), and then yeah, again this year

First time I saw 5FDP in 2015 I saw them because I wanted to see them. Then in 2017 I saw them because it meant seeing In Flames (best in flames stage by the way, check the Alias video I put up, it was INSANE), and then yeah, again this year
No need to apologyze. We all do stupid things because we don't want to make our women mad.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
I worry about ever moving in with my GF as she hates my video game console collection and has suggested she would "accidentally" place them in the trash :bah:

Last year both Me and my brother made our Girlfriends wait for hours outside the venue while we went VIP and met the band at the In Flames show last year. 100% worth it. They probably hate us a lil now.

I worry about ever moving in with my GF as she hates my video game console collection and has suggested she would "accidentally" place them in the trash :bah:

Tell her that I have a full room filled with Manga, Anime and figurines of girls with big boobs. After that she'll probably think that you'rs is a harmless hobby.

Reactions: DE4life
Tell her that I have a full room fileld with Manga, Anime and figurines of girls with big boobs. After that she'll probably think that you'rs is a harmless hobby.

:D I'll try that next time, but my suggestion of Sega Saturn taking pride of place in the bedroom has not gone down well.

I have no plans for children so no problem there... just got to find a way to make money without working.

I'm not crazy enough to be a YouTuber and I'm not good enough at gaming to do the twitch thing :D if ripping on Anders was a job I'd be raking in the cash though.

I'm not crazy enough to be a YouTuber and I'm not good enough at gaming to do the twitch thing :D if ripping on Anders was a job I'd be raking in the cash though.
Who can know? Maybe there's a future there.

I think that everything that he has done for the past years was intentional. To keep this board alive.

Reactions: DE4life