IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

A few years back I found a youtube channel named Jester Slave which had uploaded an In Flames nightcore video. If you don't know what Nightcore is, I envy you.

Lmao, I found it and that's definitely our Slave :D disappointing lack of uploads.

Lol that's... :D

I know his real name and he knows mine and we have chated in messenger a few times. He really looks like a good boy.

I'm sure he's a good dude really. We'd probably get along, drinking some Hungarian beers and discussing his unusual Twitter account.

I'm sure he's a good dude really. We'd probably get along, drinking some Hungarian beers and discussing his unusual Twitter account.
Why all of the bad comments? I think is funny.

Have I spotted a comment of yours? It's 100% you.

Anyway, I have suscribed and given a positive. Now I'm willing to see what he does with the new clayman. That's the only way that I want to hear that song.

Why all of the bad comments? I think is funny.

Have I spotted a comment of yours? It's 100% you.

Anyway, I have suscribed and given a positive. Now I'm willing to see what he does with the new clayman. That's the only way that I want to hear that song.

A comment on where, Facebook? :D I posted about Reroute getting a remaster, so it's easy to find. I haven't really posted anything on Twitter in a while except messages to a few app support teams.

A comment on where, Facebook? :D I posted about Reroute getting a remaster, so it's easy to find. I haven't really posted anything on Twitter in a while except messages to a few app support teams.
Nope. Slave's video.

I'm disappointed that he did not tell.

Oh fuck. Is him! I'm following him right now. The fucking cunt!

I even commented my dissapointment on one video years ago. Free Internet points for the first person to find and screen cap it

Before y'all kill me I only went to see 5FDP earlier this year because my Girlfriend likes them, and because Megadeth were support XD

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
Haha my most viewed video is Sleeps playing Silence Speaks at the London Roundhouse. Show was insane. Bjorn should learn from Sean Long as to how to use a wah pedal effectively