In Flames = Death Metal

Destroyer Of Orden said:

lol

I can barely tell the difference between in flames and at the gates, and you say one is Death metal but not the other?

I agree the newer in flames stuff sounds completely different, but their older stuff was death metal.

I don't understand why this guy keeps bothering trying to convince us about something he is incapable of understanding.

PaganBlood said:
mekane i hate you, we all hate you. If you can hardly tell the difference between in flames and at the gates you are just gay. plain straight out all the way i love butt sex gay. only one breed of them and you would be reaching president soon

Hah hah hah hah, that was one of the more amusing things ive read here! I'll be sure to utilize such Shakesprean wordings in future insults

Mekane, don't you ever give up?
Can't you see it's already quite beyond loving or hating In Flames and shit?
Why be persistant if you only cause harm to yourself?
When you came first to the forum, you were just one of hundreds of UM'rs in the forum. No one had prejudice against you, all were neutral. But you managed to turn a shitload of ppl against yourself, and made Patric and Cadarn leave, which I will have a hardtime to forgive you for.
Man, don't have a life? You just MUST to keep on fucking around on this forum.

The bottom line is:
Either change your way, Or leave.
I have nothing personal against you, although others do.
Remember that its for your own good, any of these 2.

Mekane, when are you going to realize that nobody cares? If we don't think In Flames is death metal, "fuck you" and "you guys are stupid" is not going to change our minds.

You're ruining the damn board.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Mekane, when are you going to realize that nobody cares? If we don't think In Flames is death metal, "fuck you" and "you guys are stupid" is not going to change our minds.

You're ruining the damn board.

lol, i wasn't trying to convince anyone... i'm just pissed off... some people here aren't very open minded...

the_drip said:
hahaha, you like creed.

yeah, not exactly a metal band. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that! I also like Soundgarden and new Metallica ( exception St. Anger)

mekane said:
yeah, not exactly a metal band. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that! I also like Soundgarden and new Metallica ( exception St. Anger)

oh yea, and whats worse... my friend likes Amon Amarth a lot too, and he likes the band Rush!!! Your insults will be forwarded to him... bring them on... i beg you.

HELL Mekane, u wanna discuss death metal..... okay let's discuss Amon Amarth older song "Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds". What do u think about this song? hah Mekane? Lyrics!! Solos!! cmon let's talk!

p.s. And about "open minded" stuff nobody really gonna kill u if u listen creed and Amon Amarth but I think noboody must agree with u about that. Everybody has their own opinions so iF you really open-minded than u should say okay to any opinions right?:)