In Flames

fredy,

In Flaymz is exactly 0% "death" and about 6% "metal", maybe 30% if you consider Linkin Park a metal band.

so how exactly are they one of the best melodic "death" "metal" bands?

edit: i changed 11% to 6% because i dont like IF that much

Teh Grimarse said:
fredy,

In Flaymz is exactly 0% "death" and about 6% "metal", maybe 30% if you consider Linkin Park a metal band.

so how exactly are they one of the best melodic "death" "metal" bands?

edit: i changed 11% to 6% because i dont like IF that much
Well, that post was retarded wasn´t it? Why you lie? Older stuff is definitely metal. And no, I don´t consider LP a metal band, but I consider Hybrid Theory a good, original and fresh album in a lack of good commercial bands.

It's original and fresh because it takes P.O.D. and Fred Durst and puts them in a blender to make a shitshake?

Fredy_Brown said:
And no, I don´t consider Linkin Park a metal band, but I consider Hybrid Theory a good, original and fresh album in a lack of good commercial bands.

i'm seriously considering putting this in my sig... but it's only that funny because it's Fredy and he's so lame... decisions decisions :erk:

Teh Grimarse said:
i'm seriously considering putting this in my sig... but it's only that funny because it's Fredy and he's so lame... decisions decisions :erk:
And who the fuck cares about sour sig? This is not a gay club ;)

sorry for DP

Fredy_Brown said:
Huh sorry, but Linkin Park has quite original sound...and Fred Durst just rip-offed RATM.

Actually Limp Bizkit was around before Rage Against The Machine, and they're quite different. You're fucking wrong, so stop. In Flames is emo core. Case closed.

Dodens Grav said:
Actually Limp Bizkit was around before Rage Against The Machine, and they're quite different. You're fucking wrong, so stop. In Flames is emo core. Case closed.
RATM was formed before 1992, LB in 1994, you are wrong, not me.
Even Durst admited his inclination to RATM.
IF isn´t emo core, it just sounds lighter and lighter. And music is generally turning to harder sound in nowadays.

*edit: Even thair music is referred as rage rock

Teh Grimarse said:
fredy, if you werent so far the fuck away, i would come to your house and slap you. then i would set all your nu-metal cds on fire and :lol:

That just proved a lack of intellect.
p.s. - I don´t have much nu-metal CDs.

Fredy_Brown said:
RATM was formed before 1992, LB in 1994, you are wrong, not me.
Even Durst admited his inclination to RATM.

I think it was pretty obvious that I was talking out of my ass there. I don't pay attention to years of formation for shitty rap/rock/shitfest bands.

Fredy_Brown said:
IF isn´t emo core, it just sounds lighter and lighter. And music is generally turning to harder sound in nowadays.

It's a derogatory term.

Dodens Grav said:
I think it was pretty obvious that I was talking out of my ass there. I don't pay attention to years of formation for shitty rap/rock/shitfest bands.

It's a derogatory term.
Yes, you´re talking out of your ass most of time.

You can´t exuse the lack of knowledge by this.
Teh Grimarse said:
you're probably thinking "pwned"

but no...

"reverse-pwned" on you for being lame enough to know that.
Yes, idiocy is prefered here, you are cool when you discussa band and know a shit about it, how much stupid are you? Pls go and die.

Fredy_Brown said:
You can´t exuse the lack of knowledge by this.

Yes, idiocy is prefered here, you are cool when you discussa band and know a shit about it, how much stupid are you? Pls go and die.

I wouldn't classify not knowing that Rage Against the Machine formed in 1992 as ignorance in the traditional sense, let alone "idiocy." It's common knowledge that most people don't listen to that excrement here, so why the hell would it be assumed idiocy if we didn't know something about it?

Well, ok, so why you are arguing with Linkin Park, Grim?

edit:
Dodens Grav said:
I wouldn't classify not knowing that Rage Against the Machine formed in 1992 as ignorance in the traditional sense, let alone "idiocy." It's common knowledge that most people don't listen to that excrement here, so why the hell would it be assumed idiocy if we didn't know something about it?
YOU was refering to LB´s and RATM´s formation before, you should know facts when you discuss a band. This is fucking obvious, just confess that you know a shit about modern and commercial scene, cause you´re stuck in old-school and pseudo underground.

Dodens Grav said:
I wouldn't classify not knowing that Rage Against the Machine formed in 1992 as ignorance in the traditional sense

ya i didn't really mean ignorance but i couldnt think of another word that meant what i was saying

BTW FREDY it's "shit" not "a shit" in that context.

You know "shit".

You give "a shit"

Got it?