In Flames

I actually saw the new Korn video on TV the other day. They were pretending to be black and Snoop Doggy Dogg was in the video. It was pretty metal!

And by metal I mean retarded.

Stormwatch said:
Everything I've ever heard by them is total crap. That live album "Tokyo Showdown" is the worst piece of shit ever. WHy the fuck don't they bother with solos? Nu-metal died partly because of that - bands that jumped on the no solos bandwagon (like Metallica) can fuck right off.
bands should do what they want to do WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TOBE WHAT WE WANT TO BE AND SAY WHAT WE WANT TO SAY . WE WANT TO BE FREE . :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Stormwatch said:
...but IF started out doing solos and dropped them...

Just finished listening to the latest IN FLAMES release. Thought the solos sounded fine.

metal paddy said:
bands should do what they want to do WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TOBE WHAT WE WANT TO BE AND SAY WHAT WE WANT TO SAY . WE WANT TO BE FREE . :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

lmao i missed that the first time around

BigJim said:
Yes you do.
Someone likes their style newer/older, someone don´t. Someone even don´t like MDM, it´s ok, but it´s not a reason to bashing one of the best bands in its genre.
note: lot of people do that just cause they are commercial success and very well known - which it stupid, fuck off, there is nothing like underground any more.