In Flames

Fredy_Brown said:
YOU was refering to LB´s and RATM´s formation before, you should know facts when you discuss a band. This is fucking obvious, just confess that you know a shit about modern and commercial scene, cause you´re stuck in old-school and pseudo underground.

Not when I'm fucking trolling. Facts are irrelevant to trolls. I'll admit to not knowing the years of formation of shitty mainstream bands, but somehow that doesn't bother me at all.

I can't think of any groundbreaking mainstream bands that actually progressed the ideals of good songwriting instead of regressed.

Teh Grimarse said:
which band (linkin park, limp bizkit, or rage against the machine) are you wrongly referring to as "groundbreaking"?
You know a shit about this scene, don´t bother me with you posts on this topic, thank you.

Are you saying that one of those bands was groundbreaking in a positive sense?

Dodens Grav said:
Are you saying that one of those bands was groundbreaking in a positive sense?
Well, this is a question. I consider RATM for a great band with awful opinions. Morello is a master and the way of Zack´s rapping is fascinating.
Limp Bizkit is nothing special, but they have some kick ass songs, Fred Durst is a Moron.
Chester Benington is taleted same with Mike shinoda, I even quite like Forth Miner. Meteora is nothing special, but Hybrid Theory is a good album, I listen to LP few times a year but I am glad that they are here.

Teh Grimarse said:

it's pathetic that you're reduced to correcting someone whose native language clearly isn't english.

dodens: no, he's correct in that both of you have no idea what you're talking about but then your arguments change to "well I'm trolling so I don't care blablabla". terrible.

Int said:
dodens: no, he's correct in that both of you have no idea what you're talking about but then your arguments change to "well I'm trolling so I don't care blablabla". terrible.

An essence that begins as one property and remains unchanged as said property at no time is "changed" in any way.