In Flames Headlineshow (Fall 2011)

Max Fajnberg

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2011
Guys,
You... like... seriously... You realized one of my biggest dreams so far :Spin:
In Flames + Insense + Rise To Remain. In my city, Hamburg. I am so going to be there!

I will! :)
By the way: Would you guys mind playing some stuff from "Soothing Torture" in Hamburg? Or is your playlist already set?

Whatever. I love all your pieces! (Even the very first things. Sometimes, the best music is simple music!)
Oh, by the way... I found a japanese band from Osaka that is called Insense too^^
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQo6vJFjGb8&feature=related[/ame]
Isn't your name copyrighted?

There is a shitload of bands called Insense in one form another; InSense, In-Sense, In Sense blablabla. Even Michael Schenker's solo project was called Insense for a short period, until he found out there was another band with that name. No biggy, first come, first served! :)

Alright, but what why have you called yourself that way, what does "Insense" even mean?
Oh, and one more thing: I'm already studying the lyrics; how many songs will you play on your autumn-tour?
Can't wait to see ya'll!

Don't know. Guess we just thought it looked cool. It's twelve years ago now so I can't remember.
We don't know much about the Autumn touring yet. I think you can bet on a fairly short set. We'll probably just have enough time to do the five good ones in our repertoire! :)

That's just a pitty... But I bet you will get more fans here in germany after the touring, so maybe you will be on wacken or rock am ring a.s.o. someday, really looking forward to that!
PS: So, Tommy, what's up with that whole Big Muff 68 project? Really like the stuff I heard on Myspace and Youtube...

That's the goal!
Well thank you! Big Muff 68 is a project that Ola and I started way back. We've recorded the album and everything is ready to go, but it's been put on hold while we are busy with Insense. It's a bit more mellow, but still quite cool. Check it out on facebook!