In Flames

Prognostic said:
i can think one or two good, classically trained musicians in the metal genre. nightwish's members arent one of them

Good in your opinion, not based on their skill level I'm sure. So I'm not even willing to discuss something that would be dishonest. There are plenty better than Nightwish, but they're still far more skilled than Inflames.

Vacant_Planets said:
Good in your opinion, not based on their skill level I'm sure. So I'm not even willing to discuss something that would be dishonest. There are plenty better than Nightwish, but they're still far more skilled than Inflames.
Ummm.....no.

Either way you lose because you listen to Nightwish.

metal_wrath said:
Ummmm.....

"Nightwish is good" is also not a valid argument.

Not good is an opinion, either side of that is an opinion. A fact would be the classically trained musicians within the group are individually much better than Inflames. :)

Vacant_Planets said:

yawn. you like dragonforce dont you

Prognostic said:
yawn. you like dragonforce dont you

A little bit, is this one of those I hate anyone who's more talented than my favorite guitarist things? Those get lame really fucking quick and you reek of it.

People are entirely too critical of RtR. There was pretty much an EP's worth of material on Clayman, and they needed to do something new. Clayman is not a very good album. I liked it years ago when it was one of the first metal albums I had, but it's not very good. RtR gets panned for all sorts of unfair reasons. It's probably their third best release.

Of course, StYE is just bad, and I haven't bothered with Come Clarity. I'd still take those albums over Nightwish any day though.

i think incorporating more of theinterludes in colony, such as the one in zombie inc., would be a step forward in their next album. the style in the song worked fairly well imo.

Vacant_Planets said:

really? thats interesting...considering nightwish couldnt write a decent song if someone had a tactical boot knife to their throats.

where as in flames wrote hits in their context and spectrum at a level of consistancy akin to michael jackson or the bee gees. go back to listening to kamelot, and dancing the "noob shuffle".

NineFeetUnderground said:
really? thats interesting...considering nightwish couldnt write a decent song if someone had a tactical boot knife to their throats.

where as in flames wrote hits in their context and spectrum at a level of consistancy akin to michael jackson or the bee gees. go back to listening to kamelot, and dancing the "noob shuffle".

Again that's an opinon, can you read? Inflames has never had a "Hit". You must have the 2 bands mixed up. And the end of your post was not was witty as you hoped, actually not at all. Do you like any music where the person actually knows how to sing?

Doubts you know what falsetto is.

The only thing homosexual is the death grunts of having a big one stuck in the "singers" bum.