IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Yeah, and it was a flawless rendition of Graveland at my show, too. Same with Behind Space, The Hive, and Colony. Anders was great on all of them, too — I may have been too harsh on him in my quick review after the show.

I shouted all the lyrics to the old songs from the front row, too, so they could see that at least one person knew this shit. I’m putting in the work, people. Get on my level.

My parents were cleaning out the loft and found an In Flames compilation CD I would have burned sometime around 2002-2003., pre-STYE. Apparently these were my favourites spanning 1994-2002 when I was 15 or so.

1. Starforsaken
2. Stand Ablaze
3. Timeless
4. Episode 666
5. Gyroscope
6. Worlds Within the Margin
7. Embody the Invisible
8. Zombie Inc
9. Man Made God
10. Coerced Coexistence
11. Swim
12. Pinball Map
13. World of Promises
14. Only For The Weak
15. As The Future Repeats Today
16. Trigger
17. Dawn of a New Day
18. Transparent

I'm not sure why Jester Race is completely omitted from the CD. I can only assume I wasn't a fan at the time or hadn't actually heard it yet. Weird that I would have listened to Lunar Strain, Subterranean and Whoracle but not TJR. I have a burned TJR CD here so I thought enough of it to burn it at some point. Very disappointed that I omitted Satellites and Astronauts. Also a bit of a weird selection of songs from Reroute.

Cool story bro etc.

My parents were cleaning out the loft and found an In Flames compilation CD I would have burned sometime around 2002-2003., pre-STYE. Apparently these were my favourites spanning 1994-2002 when I was 15 or so.

1. Starforsaken
2. Stand Ablaze
3. Timeless
4. Episode 666
5. Gyroscope
7. Embody the Invisible
8. Zombie Inc
9. Man Made God
10. Coerced Coexistence
11. Swim
12. Pinball Map
13. World of Promises
14. Only For The Weak
16. Trigger
17. Dawn of a New Day
18. Transparent

I'm not sure why Jester Race is completely omitted from the CD. I can only assume I wasn't a fan at the time or hadn't actually heard it yet. Weird that I would have listened to Lunar Strain, Subterranean and Whoracle but not TJR. I have a burned TJR CD here so I thought enough of it to burn it at some point. Very disappointed that I omitted Satellites and Astronauts. Also a bit of a weird selection of songs from Reroute.

Cool story bro etc.
Dude... I don’t even know who you are any more.

Random side note: I’ve typed TJR on my phone so many times that it frequently autocorrects a typo “the” to TJR.

I've never been prouder of you than when I saw you used to have Transparent among your favorites.

As for the dude's list, the interesting parts are soapf being very low and whoracle being number 1. I agree with the latter, it's just not common to to see. Usually people prefer one of tjr colony clayman over it.

1. Starforsaken
2. Stand Ablaze
3. Timeless
4. Episode 666
5. Gyroscope
7. Embody the Invisible
8. Zombie Inc
9. Man Made God
10. Coerced Coexistence
11. Swim
12. Pinball Map
13. World of Promises
14. Only For The Weak
16. Trigger
17. Dawn of a New Day
18. Transparent

Cool story bro etc.
Poser.

Dude... I don’t even know who you are any more.

Random side note: I’ve typed TJR on my phone so many times that it frequently autocorrects a typo “the” to TJR.

Sorry bro :D

I've never been prouder of you than when I saw you used to have Transparent among your favorites.

In fairness I've always thought Transparent was okay. I like that they tried something different with the guitar tunings, and the song itself is decent enough. Also the lyrics are pretty damn good. Nowadays the chorus would be something like "I'm so sad nobody can see me, please notice me, I cry when the world ignores me, I feel so transparent". Possibly with some legit crying at the end of the song.

How very well dare you. I'll have you know I listen to hardcore shit like Brokencyde, Black Veil Brides and Dead By April on a regular basis.

Damn, lots of UK dates again. Unfortunately I don't really want to go to London to see them so I'll probably pass this time around. Better to keep the good memories of the last gig than risk this one being shit. Plus fuck travelling to London.

What's the problem with commuting to London? That's your capital, and I've heard you have magnet rails, which are fast as fuck.

The biggest problem is actually getting there. Driving into and inside London is an absolute nightmare and unless I have no choice I will never take my car anywhere near it. That only leaves the train as an option, and unfortunately the last train back here leaves at about 11pm (as the 26th is a Sunday it would actually be even earlier than that, but assuming I'm talking in general here) - roughly when most gigs are finishing. So the choice is to either leave half an hour early, which is pointless, or just not go. I suppose I could stay in a hotel for the night but that drastically puts the cost up and means I'd have to take a day off work. So no.

If they were doing Norwich again I'd definitely go, but sadly not this time around.