In Flames Side project bands

ZyklonWorm

May 1, 2003
at first i was gonna do a poll of which in flames side project is the best band. but it would be a hands down no winner. dimension zero, sinergy and then passenger. i was wondering what u guys think of Passenger. i mean its no jester race, but its a hell of a lot better than RTR. and Anders can actually sing on the cd

The best IN FLAMES side project is SACRILEGE. Well its not really a side project its just Daniel's first band. They fucking rule so much. Also, the CEREMONIAL OATH days fucking ruled too. Jesper was in it first and then Anders came in after Jesper left.

Jester Jake said:
The best IN FLAMES side project is SACRILEGE. Well its not really a side project its just Daniel's first band. They fucking rule so much. Also, the CEREMONIAL OATH days fucking ruled too. Jesper was in it first and then Anders came in after Jesper left.

Agree with you SACRILEGE and CEREMONIAL OATH are killer bands and this is base of early In Flames, my expectation with Passenger was so high but i am disappointed with that project, Anders clean voice are better that RTR but for me RTR is better than Passenger.

They are... most people think on RTR he is trying to do clean vocals, but he isnt, its just a new way he is growling/singing on that album, like every other in flames album, each has a different vocal approach.

Passenger sounds good, but I will only download an album, not buy it. Dimension Zero's silent night fever would be worth every penny if i could find it in a store ;)

I havent heard the others.

I think Passenger its quite an outstanding project, and very original. Its only for open minded people, and definilty not for "hard-metal" die hard fans. Its too soft.
Dimenzion Zero its for metal fans, like most of us... just fucking rules.
and sinergy... only the first album deserves some atention... the others are just the same bullshit.

Sacrilege and Ceremonial Oath aren't side projects... they were in those bands before In Flames. Also, Jesper was the founding member of Hammerfall :)