In Flames...

HAHAHAHA, get it? he came on to the In Flames board, and said that In Flames sucks! HAHAHAHAHA SO HILARIOUS I THINK I WET MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOOLOO! ASL!#!!#!! ROTFLZOZLOSLALROAW!@#$! !!@4@$#@4!!!!oneone@!!!9!!!91nine

DoReMi said:
What's with the homophobia?

This guy clearly rules. I don't agree with it, but he's funny as fuck!

lol, I agree. He was making me laugh in the chat forum.

Sunlapse said:
HAHAHAHA, get it? he came on to the In Flames board, and said that In Flames sucks! HAHAHAHAHA SO HILARIOUS I THINK I WET MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOOLOO! ASL!#!!#!! ROTFLZOZLOSLALROAW!@#$! !!@4@$#@4!!!!oneone@!!!9!!!91nine
No, not at all like that. Just the avatar, his name. And then the...

"In Flames...", combined with the very blunt criticism that is made to sound so matter of fact whilst being said in a careless, "I don't really give a shit... just telling you" manner.

That's what I found funny.

There was no need to degrade what I initially had said to such a degree. I had already stated that I didn't agree with him.

DoReMi said:

"In Flames...", combined with the very blunt criticism that is made to sound so matter of fact whilst being said in a careless, "I don't really give a shit... just telling you" manner.

There was no need to degrade what I initially had said to such a degree. I had already stated that I didn't agree with him.
OK good just makin sure.

DoReMi said:

understandable, but for fucks sake it just isn't anything funny....