In Flames

im not a Inflames fan, never have been.... i liked some of there past song though , and never took issue with the band....

somone mentioned the new inflames album to me so i figured id check it out.... having absolutly no expectations and not knowing the band all that well iv gotta say i was dissapointed... the album is horrible a childish attempt at symple mindnumming music with bad production, im reminded of metallica's black album which was just as laughable, accept black actuly had far supirior production to this horrible synthypile of poo.

sorry folks this album is a pile of crap, and i dbout the band will ever recover from this album.
:eek:
- Now please stop posting crappy album's and dead bands on my Testament board, testament doesnt diserve that nore does good musicans and fans. that come here.

:D
:) :) :)
-The Necromancer

In regards to why Swedish bands sing in english-well all foreign bands have and always have sung in English since the beginnings of metal- the only exceptions i know of would be a few black metal bands that still use norwegian or swedish.

As for the whole melodic death metal scene- bands like the haunted and soilwork- I have always felt - sort of copied old Testament, with a little craziness thrown in . In Flames however uses an iron maiden approach. I think the new In Flames really sucks.

not sure if they coppied testament, there probably mixing alot of stuff, but one thing is for sure the new inflames is one of the worst metal albums of all time, even worse then metallica's load album probably might tie with black. who knows.... anyway its THAT BAD!

now why are we talking about inflowers on a testament board?
(this is disturbing me!)
-Necro