Infected Nations : ONE YEAR LATER

haha :rofl: last week a saw a vid on youtube about an english tv show. Dani Filth was a guest. and in that programm one has to hum a riff and the other must guess what riff it is :rofl: i think that that show is actually made for MetallicSlayerDeth

don't know the name of the show though,

but now i'm off for a smoke

The pre verse riff of Infected Nation is pretty much as tight a riff can get.

You know, the "Brrrrrrrrr du du BARANU Brrrrrrrrr DURU DURU Brrrrrrrrr du du BARANU Du Du BARANU DU DU BARANU BARANU BARANU BARANU BARANU" part before "FROM THE SKIES I SEE A RISING STOORM!!!!!"

:lol: Thats classic.

congratulations, young lad :lol:

now i will take over from where you left, i'm on my own journey now towards someone's sig

wish me luck!

To celebrate, her's the My Parasite solo:)

WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY
widdelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddely
Diridu Diridu DIRidu DIRidu DIRIDU DIRIDU WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY
Diridu Diridu duru Dirinu Diridu Didu WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY WOEEEEOW

brEEEEEEEEOOOOW duu Du duREOW duREOW duREOW duREOW duREOW DERA DORA Baranuru Dera Dora baranuru breeow dudu deeEEOW dura duRA Berenona Dura DURA BERENONA DuDA Duru DA DeNoNa BREEEEOWEEOW

SILSBLKJSHDFXGDFHFLKBASERIOUSLYWATTAFUCKISGOINGONHERESGLSHÖMVSNJÖJSRHBSDGD BEEOW boow Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow

To celebrate, her's the My Parasite solo:)

WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY
widdelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddelywiddelywiddelyWiddleyWiddely
Diridu Diridu DIRidu DIRidu DIRIDU DIRIDU WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY
Diridu Diridu duru Dirinu Diridu Didu WIDDELYWIDDELYWIDDELY WOEEEEOW

brEEEEEEEEOOOOW duu Du duREOW duREOW duREOW duREOW duREOW DERA DORA Baranuru Dera Dora baranuru breeow dudu deeEEOW dura duRA Berenona Dura DURA BERENONA DuDA Duru DA DeNoNa BREEEEOWEEOW

SILSBLKJSHDFXGDFHFLKBASERIOUSLYWATTAFUCKISGOINGONHERESGLSHÖMVSNJÖJSRHBSDGD BEEOW boow Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow

woooooow =\ that was epic!

and now in Guitar Hero sounds :D

As amazing as this album is, I think they can top it. I have faith in them, they can do it!