Inferno Festival

Yup, I was there for that weekend, shame that anyone missed 1349, they were pretty good (better last year, but better fireworks and huge flaming gas jets this year!)

Best stage show goes to Children of Bodom and their laser show and general guitar widdlyness, best band I hadn't seen before goes to Taake (mainly for the Tom G Warrior style 'oohs' and 'aahs') and the biggest disappointment were Shadows Fall (yawn).

Great weekend, thanks again to the good people of Norway for the hospitality, I'll be back next year!

:cool:

fenrisulven said:
Guess I was pretty drunk. I didnt catch 1349 and Immortal, anoing....

You were drunk, allright. Missing 1349 sucked, I've listened to their album later and it's very cool, I kinda missed Immortal due to that too.. i.e. I was there but not quite there, if you catch my drift, very annoying(btw, a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g, marius :))

Malleus said:
You were drunk, allright. Missing 1349 sucked, I've listened to their album later and it's very cool, I kinda missed Immortal due to that too.. i.e. I was there but not quite there, if you catch my drift, very annoying(btw, a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g, marius :))

Hehe Malleus as in Darkblade?

rlucas666 said:
Yup, I was there for that weekend, shame that anyone missed 1349, they were pretty good (better last year, but better fireworks and huge flaming gas jets this year!)

Best stage show goes to Children of Bodom and their laser show and general guitar widdlyness, best band I hadn't seen before goes to Taake (mainly for the Tom G Warrior style 'oohs' and 'aahs') and the biggest disappointment were Shadows Fall (yawn).

Great weekend, thanks again to the good people of Norway for the hospitality, I'll be back next year!

:cool:

It seems like I was the only one who doesn't really enjoyed CoB... I thought their stage acting was a bit overdosed, esp. the singer...
Also I wasn't impressed with the vox... he could have done better... but I guess he was to busy with his hair... *LMAO*... actually he doesn't really know how to bang... hehehe...

Morgana said:
It seems like I was the only one who doesn't really enjoyed CoB... I thought their stage acting was a bit overdosed, esp. the singer...
Also I wasn't impressed with the vox... he could have done better... but I guess he was to busy with his hair... *LMAO*... actually he doesn't really know how to bang... hehehe...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Alexi is awesome !!!!!