Instrumentals

Well, deconstruction most likely. Like flaming, shouting, annoying people, clones & imps, e- wars, groupies and the likes. Not that it is sth bad.......

yeah, sure you are, in fact there are some. Don't take me seriously, i'm just getting more bitter and bitter everyday i spend on these forums ;) maybe it's just a bitter day....

nah, hehe, certainly not to fit this 'I'm just bitter' saying. It's meant to be ironic anyway. it's just not that much fun to browse the forums as it was a year ago. I hardly find a topic to answer to without typing myself some nonsense answer. ah whatever, i guess it's just a bitter day anyway :)

he, thorsten, nothing wrong with posting nonsense. i fact i like it a lot. posting it and reading too :)
but you're right, it used to be funnier out here

Haha it's the same in every forum. At first everything's great (hey I'm back on topic), some people become respected regulars, then some newbies appear and are usually scared away with insider talk, and afterwards the veterans bore each other to death and complain about the good old times.
Almost the whole first generation of Opeth fanboys perished this way. Now there's just a bunch of morons poking each other's eyes out. Internet Darwinism.

my dying groom said:
Tracks like "Terminal" or "God Is Coming", do they do something for you? Do they have a right to exist whatsoever or are they just pathetic attempts at concealing an inability to produce decent lyrics?
I was just thinking, fuck lyrics like. The majority of this cringeworthy scene dont get/care what they're about anyway. Just useful lines to quote on forums and that. It's OFFICIALLY all bollocks :wave:

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEYRE ABOUT, ITS THE WAY I WANT TO INTERPRET THEM!"