Interesting Damnation review

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
taken from amazon:

"the worst cd of all time, March 16, 2004
Reviewer: David Jordan from Florence, south carolina United States
this is absolutely the worst cd ive ever heard. it is terrible!!! dont ever buy this cd. the music is bland and boring i cant even stand to listen to it for 3 minutes. i dont know what possesed me to buy this i had never heard of them or wat type of music they played or any song of theirs. i mean i like all types of music and this is by far the worst cd ive heard. save ur money and time and go buy a TOOL cd."

oh hey man, it has indeed been a while. What've you been doing with yourself?

No doubt you can see that we haven't had the best weather here as of late, but the Opeth forum persists nonetheless.

Moonlapse said:
oh hey man, it has indeed been a while. What've you been doing with yourself?

No doubt you can see that we haven't had the best weather here as of late, but the Opeth forum persists nonetheless.

It's good to know.
I've been around seriously off-topic forum. I feel nostalgic coming back here :p

haha, I'm afraid it ends with the nostalgia. I think you'll find I'm one of the only people still left on here that used to frequent the board around the same time as you.

Tell me, have all the guys moved over to the seriously off-topic?

Moonlapse said:
haha, I'm afraid it ends with the nostalgia. I think you'll find I'm one of the only people still left on here that used to frequent the board around the same time as you.

Tell me, have all the guys moved over to the seriously off-topic?
Yes that's right. Except O'blivion, Satori and a few others...

I come to the conclusion that some Tool fans are a living paradox. Claiming to be "Open for Everything" but "Closing their Ears" for everything that doesnt sound like Tool.

LOL Maynard is obviously just laughing at his fans and completely hates them all ROFL
Tool are ok though, they got me into loads of good bands like opeth and other stuff., plus their music's actually pretty good. (the newer material anyways)

As for the damnation review... it's not that strange u could probably find a negative review written by a dummy for any album LOL, jus tgo to amazon and select the 1 star thingy.

WHY THE HELL WOULD A MAN WHO HAS NEVER HEARD OF OPETH REVIEW DAMNATION? Let me review whatever kind of pop album which may be the best in the world in others opinions. That would make sense. I'd probably kill it.