Interesting Turn Of Events

I don't know why, but this thread reminds me of when I used to play Nattlefrost and Eyehategod cds in the stereos at Walmart when I was younger.

This strory reminds me of my recent 21st party,
Where i listened to what every one else liked to listen to, and decided that enough was enough,
So i put on some enslaved not loud, just enough to satisfy myself at my own party.

Well, do you think i actually got to listen to any of it?

No.

Everytime i put something on, it would get changed straight away, by my pesky cousins.

The most annoying thing is they were changing it to ICP........

This strory reminds me of my recent 21st party,
Where i listened to what every one else liked to listen to, and decided that enough was enough,
So i put on some enslaved not loud, just enough to satisfy myself at my own party.

Well, do you think i actually got to listen to any of it?

No.

Everytime i put something on, it would get changed straight away, by my pesky cousins.

The most annoying thing is they were changing it to ICP........

ICP = icy pee? :p

Yeah...it seems that's a very chilean attitude: To skip the track before it has ended...

...sucks badly. And it was your birthday!? Wow. Some show no respect. I don't care whenever someone puts hip hop/rap on the speakers during a night, but I also think others should do the same with rock or metal. Both can give a nice ambiance if you are ready to give it a try and stop complaining for things that are not important.