interview (U.S. fall tour+Slipknot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXLzLady

\m/etal \m/aiden
I interviewed Alexi and Janne at Gigantour (May 19th @ SJSU event center), and I asked them a few questions-- including any info they had about upcoming tour plans...I know that you dudes have been posting a few threads about a possible Slipknot/U.S. tour, so I thought I'd ask Alexi and Janne about that-- I didn't get any specifics other than they'll be back in the states in the fall. But Alexi did make a comment that "it would be cool to tour with Slipknot". I guess you guys can read into that comment however you'd like-- but keep in mind that nothing's confirmed yet...

Here's the interview:

I hope you guys like it :headbang: I know that some of you will probably talk shit about the Slipknot thing, but I don't see what's the big damn deal (other than the fact that they'll be the opening band and get a shorter set, I really don't see the problem). Slipknot isn't really my thing either, but Jordison is a pretty savage drummer and I wouldn't mind seeing them live someday-- so if COB tours with Slipknot (and Machine Head :worship:), well I think that's cool...but I guess that's just me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.