Interviewing Amon Amarth - Post Your Questions

Esoterik

I'll be interviewing Johan at their show in Philadelphia for digitalmetal.com, if anyone has any questions they're dying to have answered post them here and I'll try to work them into the interview.

"Are you planning to do a song with clean vocals, ie without growling?"

Wonder what that sounds like :)

Don't know about a Prussian tour ... longship could get lost under the grey sky.

hhahhaha at belgar! When are you going to release that Instrumental you guys did on the first take of OSFTGH?

Nimas said:
ask him about are aa planing tour in baltic states: lithuania, latvia, estonia..

aren't those in east prussia?, how is the weather up there now days I wonder

As soon as Tomasz decides to do a next bonfire, now that the cold nights are coming back. The instrumental could look like the Immortal link you posted a while back.

Belgar said:
As soon as Tomasz decides to do a next bonfire, now that the cold nights are coming back. The instrumental could look like the Immortal link you posted a while back.

do you even have a broom in your shack?

btw, I'll be doing small bonfires this weekend while camping in the deep and evil swamp woods of some florida state park

today in lithuania falled out a first snow..
by the way what prussia.. prussia doesnt exist anymore!

Thrymfal said:
ready to get mad!?! http://www.prussianblue.net ...13 year old girls singing pro white folk music....grrrr........

I begin to suspect that redneck=prussian which brings me to conclussion that the swede living in berlin was/is a redneck pretending to be somebody he wishes he was but he is not ;)

Ask them about the contents and releasedate of the dvd. This is the release I
I am most anxiously awaiting from any band.

Ask Johan Hegg If he's ever planning to release the lyrics for "Risen From The Sea" and/or lyrics for the songs on the Thor Arise demo

Thor_Arise said:
Ask Johan Hegg If he's ever planning to release the lyrics for "Risen From The Sea" and/or lyrics for the songs on the Thor Arise demo
Johan said in an interview he's never ever releasing the "Risen From The Sea" lyrics because they're satanic and he therefore thinks they suck.

I'd like to have the Thor Arise, Army Of Darkness, and Atrocious Humanity lyrics, though.

Tranquillian said:
Ask them about the contents and releasedate of the dvd. This is the release I
I am most anxiously awaiting from any band.

sometime in the spring of next year, do not believe that precisie date is known, I've seen part of it with the first editing done to it, looks really professional

Back