INTO ETERNITY!

My 2 favorite BIO tracks are:
Embraced By Desolation 10/10
Dimensional Aperture 10/10

A close 3rd is:
Spiraling Into Depression 9.90/10

This just shows me that I totally wasted my time arguing with you on the other thread.

Tim, a dick? Maybe in your Blabbermouthy Dreams.

Yeah, I'd like to hear the story as well. Tim (and the rest of the guys actually- past and current guys) have ALL been super cool to me. I'm actually still in contact with Dean and Adam, although fairly sporadically. Usually when they are in town, they invite me and Joey Sky onto the tour bus. Hell they feed my son Pizza on the tour bus pre-show usually! I can count on my one hand how many bands go that far for fans.

-Metal

If you have a personal experience that was unsavory, could you enlighten us please. I'm trying hard to bite my tongue here, because EVERY member of IE pretty much defines cordial and goes out of their way to accomodate all their fans. WTF???

Yep I did, but I'd rather not get into it. I love IE, but he's an ass. The fact that they have a revolving door lineup should be a clue into that. ;)

Of course, I still love them as a band and the new song kicks ass.

Don't question MR. METAL. Whatever you think, its wrong.

dude lol, I barely even listen to most metal anymore to be honest.

Yep I did, but I'd rather not get into it. I love IE, but he's an ass. The fact that they have a revolving door lineup should be a clue into that. ;)

Of course, I still love them as a band and the new song kicks ass.

Well, here I would like to call bullshit. I just spent 3 days on the road with them and he was absolutely one of the nicest musicians I have ever had the Pleasure of meeting. They made me feel very much at home with them while traveling and asked my opinions of the new album tracks that he let me hear and such. You are the only person I have seen who has ever had an "unsavory" experience with him. As for the revolving door remark, lets see... Rob got on drugs kinda bad there for a while and eventually got a really nice job, so no time for a band. Adam had some stuff happen in his personal life that wouldn't allow him to tour at the time, etc.. you can see where all of this is going. Stu, Justin, Steve, Troy and Tim are all one big family now, and from what I could tell, none of them have any problems with each other or Tim especially. I take offense to someone saying something of that caliber without being able or willing to back it up with facts other than you just don't like the guy. Is he a perfectionist? Yes, but what good musician isn't. Does his being a perfectionist affect the band in any way other than allowing them to release kick ass material time and time again? No. Have you ever seen a member of Into Eternity leave because of "musical or personal differences" with Tim or without him? Not that I know of, and I am a pretty big IE fanboy.

Brent

You are the only person I have seen who has ever had an "unsavory" experience with him. As for the revolving door remark, lets see... Rob got on drugs kinda bad there for a while and eventually got a really nice job, so no time for a band. Adam had some stuff happen in his personal life that wouldn't allow him to tour at the time, etc.. you can see where all of this is going. Stu, Justin, Steve, Troy and are all one big family now, and from what I could tell, none of them have any problems with each other or Tim especially.
Brent
Yea, that's pretty accurate, afaik. I think the band took a big hit when Rob left, musically and stage presence-wise, but apparently there were issues that could not be overcome. I hope to see on this tour, the synergy of this lineup has finally solidified to make for an awesome live experience. Tim has always come across as an awesome person in my experience.

Yea, that's pretty accurate, afaik. I think the band took a big hit when Rob left, musically and stage presence-wise, but apparently there were issues that could not be overcome. I hope to see on this tour, the synergy of this lineup has finally solidified to make for an awesome live experience. Tim has always come across as an awesome person in my experience.

Yea, with his recent attitude on the board and such, I don't think that many of us consider ...AndTimeBegan to be anything more than a common forum troll, here to stir up controversy and such on things that don't really matter. I kinda just wish he would stop posting here, and I don't think I am the only one :rolleyes:. I don't post often, I sit here and read, and post when I feel necessary, but I think he posts just to read his own remarks. I'm done with arguing with him, as that is all he does. I have seen IE 7 times and have never had a bad thing to say about any of them. For proof that the revolving door has nothing to do with Tim, if you ever get a chance to get in contact with Adam, the old drummer, do so, he still comes out to every IE show in the area of WI (where he lives) and his brothers do to, as I hung out with them this past Sunday at the Eau Claire show. I'm done with arguing with him.

Man, I hate this little kids who think they know everything when in reality, don't know jackshit.

And you know who I'm talking about.

Yea, with his recent attitude on the board and such, I don't think that many of us consider ...AndTimeBegan to be anything more than a common forum troll, here to stir up controversy and such on things that don't really matter. I kinda just wish he would stop posting here, and I don't think I am the only one :rolleyes:. I don't post often, I sit here and read, and post when I feel necessary, but I think he posts just to read his own remarks. I'm done with arguing with him, as that is all he does. I have seen IE 7 times and have never had a bad thing to say about any of them. For proof that the revolving door has nothing to do with Tim, if you ever get a chance to get in contact with Adam, the old drummer, do so, he still comes out to every IE show in the area of WI (where he lives) and his brothers do to, as I hung out with them this past Sunday at the Eau Claire show. I'm done with arguing with him.

THANK YOU!!! Adam has been to every single Into Eternity show in his area since he quit the band. And in all of them, they hang out and, as both Adam and Tim say, it's "good to revive the old days a bit." Tim is a fucking top notch guy, a real brother who's been through a hell of a lot. That guy is a warrior. He's dedicated his life to his band, and have always done that in a honest and respectful way. The past members who quit the band did it because of PERSONAL REASONS, and had nothing to do with Tim's attitude.

Well, you know, it's tough when a band loses an important, charismatic member. Look at Sonata Arctica, when Jani left. Stage presence-wise, the band took a huge hit, but was still able to deliver it on a live environment. Same thing with IE.

It is a shame that people say things that they made up in their head that make sense to them but have nothing to do with the reality of the situation. Tim is a great guy and wants nothing more than to have a steady lineup and to put on consistent shows for the fans. Sucks when people don’t recognize that.