Iq

Apoc

Mar 28, 2003
Yeah, how stupid and irrelevant question but because of my bottomless curiosity, I'd like to know what's the IQ number of Opeth members? Mike's for example?

Just wanted to know if they really have to be (that kind of) geniouses to create music like this :lol:

ChrisEmerson - "im not gonna post mine, ppl will think im showing off :p im a member of mensa tho, had it tested when i was 6 and again when i was 15, both with the same result."

:Smug: Oh come on. SPIT IT OUT. You know you wanna! :lol:

A top 2% mark in any of these frequently used tests below qualifies you for entry to Mensa. The minimum test mark to get into Mensa is:
  • Cattell B - 148
  • Culture Fair - 132
  • Ravens Advanced Matrices - 135
  • Ravens Standard Matrices - 131
  • Wechsler Scales - 132
there ya go.

ChrisEmerson said:
erm.. it does. hence what it stands for, intelligence quotient.

erm... no it doesnt. it measures your ABILITY to use your intelligence. a person with an IQ of 140+ (like me ;)) will not always perform as well academically as a person with an iq of 100

the whole iq thing is bullshit anyway.

lol thats what i said. academic exams measure general knowledge and your ability to learn stuff quickly, NOT intelligence. they are different things. IQ measures intelligence. GCSEs, A-Levels (or whatever your country's equivalent is) measures the ability to take up information and to remember it.