Iron Maiden News!

New video : The Final Frontier

Not as bad as El Dorado, but still pretty bland. I am disappoint once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the news would be that acording to bruce the album version will sound better. I have a feeling they may have redone some parts... Hmmm.

They will have redone nothing. Nowadays they're happy to release stuff of demo quality with a "live feel". If I wanted a live feel I'd buy a live album. They always release one from every tour anyway... making an album is a chance to create a beautiful jewel of perfection. The songs should sound as perfect as they can. Instead they release stuff with mistakes still present, sloppy vocals, poor guitar tones and instruments out of time. It's like Kevin shirley just presses the go button then they release the result. My favourite band just keep on letting me down...

I enjoyed them at Sonisphere, mind. But seriously, Wrathchild again? That's some lazy set-picking right there...

They will have redone nothing. Nowadays they're happy to release stuff of demo quality with a "live feel". If I wanted a live feel I'd buy a live album. They always release one from every tour anyway... making an album is a chance to create a beautiful jewel of perfection. The songs should sound as perfect as they can. Instead they release stuff with mistakes still present, sloppy vocals, poor guitar tones and instruments out of time. It's like Kevin shirley just presses the go button then they release the result. My favourite band just keep on letting me down...

Tell you what... As I'm getting into production. There's one thing that pisses me off a lot. Perfection. I mean you can't have something really sloppy. But you can't have machine like perfection because it really does ruin albums.

The Beatles don't have one perfect song. Not one. Check this:
http://wgo.signal11.org.uk/wgo.htm