Iron Maiden News!

*cough* http://www.mediafire.com/?yr5157aga3njp4m *cough*
maidenfansunited ftw

I actually own the MFU domain. But I never visit any more because it's rather full of miserable bastards, and if you actually have positive things to say about Maiden you get torn to shreds by jaded cynics. They can pay their own bastarding renewal fees next year...

I don't go on Maidenfans because the guy that runs it, Real World, was an absolute codpiece to a lot of my friends on the Blaze forum a few years ago, and even put me on a secret "watch" list because I'm such a trouble-maker apparently...

And I'm still allowed access to the official Maiden fan club forum even though I didn't renew my membership since three years ago... but I don't post on their because the level of fanboyness is so high it makes me want to stab my own eyes out.

So here I am, a homeless Iron Maiden fan wandering like a nomad through other band forums...

I also won't be downloading the album, I've waited four years since the last one, may as well give it another week and experience it properly...

your all spoilt twats... lol... the reason why you pick mistakes out of it is because most of todays music is pro tool'd to fuck and recorded in sections cliiff probably recorded most of this stuff with a joint in his mouth.... lets see ya all play it perfectly then... bah dont diss the cliff hehehehe

I actually own the MFU domain. But I never visit any more because it's rather full of miserable bastards, and if you actually have positive things to say about Maiden you get torn to shreds by jaded cynics. They can pay their own bastarding renewal fees next year...

I don't go on Maidenfans because the guy that runs it, Real World, was an absolute codpiece to a lot of my friends on the Blaze forum a few years ago, and even put me on a secret "watch" list because I'm such a trouble-maker apparently...

And I'm still allowed access to the official Maiden fan club forum even though I didn't renew my membership since three years ago... but I don't post on their because the level of fanboyness is so high it makes me want to stab my own eyes out.

So here I am, a homeless Iron Maiden fan wandering like a nomad through other band forums...

I also won't be downloading the album, I've waited four years since the last one, may as well give it another week and experience it properly...

Oh cool I seem to remember the thread at the time about the domain. I joined mfu after my beloved iron maiden bb closed :( it's a good forum but it's nothing like the old forum, same as the IMOC. I miss that forum, it was awesome.

Not you! And besides, you're here and on facebook so all good :cool:

Am I not right though? So many people have left that forum because people hound them out that it's like a ghost-town most of the time... it's too much of a clique. People gang up on other people and most people are more interested in slagging off Iron Maiden than listening to them. It's really sad... The old IMBB was the best board ever and we'll never see its like again :(

Oh cool I seem to remember the thread at the time about the domain. I joined mfu after my beloved iron maiden bb closed :( it's a good forum but it's nothing like the old forum, same as the IMOC. I miss that forum, it was awesome.

Yeah, that was back when no-one would stump up the cash to buy a domain so I got bored of everyone um-ing and ah-ing about it and just paid the money. That was back when the future was bright and it look like MFU might be busy and decent... I don't know what happened. Maybe the wrong people were in charge or something, I don't know, but the atmosphere there isn't friendly any more, new people don't join and if they do then they get the piss taken out of them for being enthusiastic and they don't come back. It's not welcoming. Any board like that is destined to die a slow, horrible death.

The only good thing about it is the traders section but since I packed in collecting bootlegs a good while ago I don't use the board at all any more. It's a shame because there are some good people there, but the ethos of the board is all wrong :(

Yeah, that was back when no-one would stump up the cash to buy a domain so I got bored of everyone um-ing and ah-ing about it and just paid the money. That was back when the future was bright and it look like MFU might be busy and decent... I don't know what happened. Maybe the wrong people were in charge or something, I don't know, but the atmosphere there isn't friendly any more, new people don't join and if they do then they get the piss taken out of them for being enthusiastic and they don't come back. It's not welcoming. Any board like that is destined to die a slow, horrible death.

The only good thing about it is the traders section but since I packed in collecting bootlegs a good while ago I don't use the board at all any more. It's a shame because there are some good people there, but the ethos of the board is all wrong :(

Aah yes I used to do alot of bootleg trading but haven't in a couple of years. I really should start up again.

Not you! And besides, you're here and on facebook so all good :cool:

Am I not right though? So many people have left that forum because people hound them out that it's like a ghost-town most of the time... it's too much of a clique. People gang up on other people and most people are more interested in slagging off Iron Maiden than listening to them. It's really sad... The old IMBB was the best board ever and we'll never see its like again :(
Well, I... Rather see it as a realistic one instead, I always get fed up with massively raging fanboys going on about how the new album is "the bestest ever" like IMOC and maidenfans, I prefer MFU even though I rarely venture into Maiden talk there since I find the other parts more alive and interesting. It would be nice with a happy medium but that doesn't work.

I don't find any of the board "alive and interesting"... it's got slower and slower as more and more people leave or get banned. Total fanboyism also gets on my nerves but the cynicism on MFU is way over the top. It's almost like most people there want to see Iron Maiden fail and I don't like that.