Irrational Fears

Heights, ladders, walking anywhere near balconies, climbing things, escalators (but only if there's a wide-open view). Pretty much anything associated with heights and falling I avoid like the plague.

motivator2239742-1.jpg

*too-I have to correct this mistake some many times, unfortunately:mad:
Divine Victim's nick is probably a tribute to the historical event of him getting banned by Deron-a servant of God and Christ.:lol:

Waking up at night and hearing someone coming up the stairs or a window smash. Just the idea of people breaking into the house at night, since it'd be really frigging scary. Given the current legal system you'd probably get sent to jail if you attacked them for breaking in as well.

Oh and when your on your own and it's really dark and eerie. I just sometimes get the feeling that there could be someone following me and I wouldn't know because I can't see shit.

Waking up at night and hearing someone coming up the stairs or a window smash. Just the idea of people breaking into the house at night, since it'd be really frigging scary. Given the current legal system you'd probably get sent to jail if you attacked them for breaking in as well.

Oh and when your on your own and it's really dark and eerie. I just sometimes get the feeling that there could be someone following me and I wouldn't know because I can't see shit.

Not to derail, but what is the name of the cartoon in your avatar? Also, you'd better hope Krig doesn't see that post.

I have a fear of certain people's voices. I can't describe it but whenever certain people talk in a specific tone I want nothing more than to rip my ears off, seriously.

Hi guys!Every fear has its reason...you know that.
My only deep fear is to find mys-elf dead when I am still alive....
Im talking about the inner s-elf...and the fear of realizing one day that Im living a meaningless life...
Have you ever heard something more irrational?
Anyway, our music is here and can really help us to face everything!!!!
So, stay heavy!!!Stay metal!!!!!!!:headbang:

Wow, what a bunch of pussies in this thread.

Anyway, here are my big ones:

Heights. If I'm standing/walking anywhere that I could conceivably stumble and fall to my death, I typically cling fiercely to any kind of support available, and move around at approximately .02 miles per hour. Hmm... I guess that one's not so irrational after all. But it's often surprised me how comfortable some people are around dangerous/deadly heights - no trembling, crouching, or anything.

Thoughts of being mutilated. These really freak me out, often to the point of ridiculousness. Sometimes I'll perchance start contemplating what it must have been like when I was getting circumcised. Then I'll get mental images in my head that scare the shit out of me, and I reflexively cup my hand over my penis to comfort it and reassure it that nothing bad is going to happen to it. Also, I plan to get lasik surgery someday, but I'm scared to because I've heard that they cut a flap in your retina, peel it back, and fuck around underneath it - plus, you can feel it while it's happening. I'm not sure I could keep my composure during something like that.

Dying, even though when things happen that can be near death yuo have nothing on your mind because of the adrenaline(I had a little incident earlier this week that coulda ended my life), it goes by so fast, you're left feeling the reality and fear after it's over, realziing that it all can end so quickly when you least expected, it was unusualy because in the moment I had no fears of death or anything, it was so fast, so much adrenaline going on, I'm sure if it did hit I wouldn't have known it, so maybe I shouldn't fear this death thing so much.

This reminds me of another one of mine. I think about the possibility of dying pretty much every time I'm driving on the highway, or a similarly high-speed road. Just a careless twitch of the wheel, and I could end up slamming right into the trunk of a tree and end it all. Plus, if it's a high-speed two-lane road, I usually wonder if each oncoming car that passes me by is going to swerve over into my lane and crash into me.

I really don't like driving fast.