Irrational Fears

Aliens scare the shit out of me. Independence day scared the shit out of me when I first saw it. Especially when the alien took control over that dude at area51.

I'm afraid of wasps, hornets
Aren't hornets and wasps the same thing? I never got the difference.

And yes, leeches are vile. My grandmother had thrombosis and was recommended leeches as treatment(they inject some sort of chemical into the blood stream that liquifies the blood and removes the clot. She would buy a whole jar of those suckers and let them gnaw at the swollen area on her leg. Ugh:puke:

I stopped being afraid of spiders when I taught myself that they are just as harmless as ants, which I was never afraid of. Heck, I'm not even afraid of venomous spiders so long as I have a cell phone on me if I get bitten.

i really hate mice because those sons a bastards can jump like three feet in the air. i could never sleep if i know there's a mouse in the house.

hmmm well I cant think of a very irrational fear. Im not afraid of anything like insects needles or heights. But one thing that does scare me is drowning/being stranded in the ocean. This doesnt stop me from going into the water or anything but when I was snorkeling over spring break I had a panic attack. We had gone snorkeling 3 or 4 times previously and I was fine but this time it was after an extremely long hike, the guides misplaced my gear so I went without flippers and I can't swim to save my life, and we were in fairly shallow water with strong currents. I snorkled for a few minutes and I tried to get back to the boat but the currents kept pushing me back and I kept getting farther away. Also I cut my feet on the corral. Luckily my friends swam over with a pair of flippers for me and helped me swim back but I was distraught for a good while afterwards.

I stopped being afraid of spiders when I taught myself that they are just as harmless as ants, which I was never afraid of. Heck, I'm not even afraid of venomous spiders so long as I have a cell phone on me if I get bitten.

I remember when I was younger, I woke up, and right above my had was a brown recluse spider. I looked at it and could tell it was one. I freaked out, woke up my mom, and then she brought it outside. Also, my aunt got bit by one, so did my uncle. Those things are scary. Then the black widows are the scariest. Because they can kill you. I'm afraid of one just jumping out of nowhere and biting me until I fall down dead. Then it will sit on top of me and laugh.

Yeah that movie freaked me out when I was younger. Mars Attacks scared me even more.

Hell, all alien movies scare me. They scare me, because I believe they may be real. I know someone that was said to have been abducted. Then, a ufo was found in Starks Maine. My parents friend lives there.

I remember when I was younger, I woke up, and right above my had was a brown recluse spider. I looked at it and could tell it was one. I freaked out, woke up my mom, and then she brought it outside. Also, my aunt got bit by one, so did my uncle. Those things are scary. Then the black widows are the scariest. Because they can kill you. I'm afraid of one just jumping out of nowhere and biting me until I fall down dead. Then it will sit on top of me and laugh.

I run the scenario through my head sometimes: I get bitten by a black widow; I recognize what I was bitten by; I call 9-11; they get to me in time with the antidote.

My grandmother's cat caught and ate a lot of chipmunks, but for some reason he always coughed up the gizzard and left it on the same spot on the carpet every time.