Is anyone here a fan of Swedish band KENT?

Yes...they are a great band....only have Isola (English version) which is my favorite and Hagnesta Hill (Swedish version)...I really enjoy listening to them sing in Swedish....a nice change from bands who, even though English isn't their mother tongue, always write their lyrics in English....

wow... just finally got around to downloading some of this, and it's really cool!! something very strange about hearing the lyrics in swedish... i keep basically imagining english words out of the sounds (i have less than zero knowledge of swedish), which is a very strange experience. very cool stuff, though! i don't suppose i'll have a chance in hell of finding their cd's in the USA, anyone know? ah well though, thanks for the recommendation!

I like Kent a lot... They sound better in Swedish though, so even if you don't understand anything of the language, listen to the swedish versions! They capture the whole feeling about Kent much better!
Besides, it's fun singing along to lyrics you don't understand! :D

I've never been to Kent, there's no particular towns there that would provide interest for an easily bored person like me.

Oh.. a BAND called Kent? Never heard of 'em, I'll try and check them out though.