Is JOEY BELLADONNA In Talks To Rejoin ANTHRAX In Time For 'Big Four' Dates?

I don't give a fuck if everything Scott has said, is saying, and will ever say is a lie. I care only that he writes interesting riffs, plays the right notes on stage, and jumps around a little.

Wouldn't it be nice if he stopped talking bullshit, and actually managed to hold onto a singer long enough to make some music?

hey Scott, if Josephine is back - give us an official announcement...if he is NOT - stop this rumour!

Actually there's only handful of us left...so you can send us all e-mails...

T:)

JOHN BUSH OR NO ANTHRAX AT ALL

...well, I will listen to new Armored Saint album...SOWN, STOMP, VOL.8 and WCFYA...

T:)

Joey did an admirable job on Alive 2. If you guys hate that, the next two years of this band's life will be your worst nightmare.

It really won't be my nightmare, because thankfully, I can choose to not listen to it. They're not really relevant at this point, especially not with Joey as the frontman - so it's not like radio and other promotional outlets are going to be shoving them down my throat.

The only thing that bums me out is that I was really looking forward to John coming back and they hyped it up and then of course, nothing came of it.

They clearly would have prefered John...they made that abundantly clear. Joey is merely a last resort, no matter how they try to spin it.

I predict "Vampyres" will be as big if not bigger than "Only." Again, MARK MY WORDS!

Yeah right. Like Metal Blade is going to release a huge single in 2010. And the voice that will be on it will suck. Only had one of the best metal frontmen ever singing on it. Vampyres will have a Steve Perry wannabe with no pitch control singing it.

They have been writing new music since Dan's departure. Joey can handle their entire catalog.

Who's been writing new music? Evidence, links?

Only stuff being written is The Damned Things I thought....

It really won't be my nightmare, because thankfully, I can choose to not listen to it. They're not really relevant at this point, especially not with Joey as the frontman - so it's not like radio and other promotional outlets are going to be shoving them down my throat.

They were relevant with John Bush?? Radio stations were just playing the shit out of Bushthrax the last decade. :rolleyes: