Is there NES nerds?

nezvers

Beast
Oct 5, 2010
Latvia, Riga
I'm thinking to find some NES games that i loved when I was little. Because of nintendo I learned to solder stuff.
So I'm searching two particular games:
1) some kind world war 2 scrolling shooter. View from up and main characters are riding on motorcycles. Got some power attack calling air-plain that bombs around. Back then couldn't pass first level :D maybe that's why I remember it.

2) some really easy game - view from side and main character is little boy that shoot and if got hit it change weapon to some kind football (socker ball). First enemy it face I suppose was clown.

Sorry for that bit retarded question, but nostalgia got on me. I couldn't find by just browsing in some collection, because I don't know names.
And sorry for my English :(

Don´t remember any of those games, but NES kick ass!! there was so many good games, i remember this game i got for christmas, it was "Adventures in dreamland" or something like that, was kinda mario game style, a kid named Nemo running around in pijamas riding toads and other animals, hours and hours of good fun... damn i got nostalgia too hahah.

Riding toads?... Don't remember that one!
Hmm got to search for that. Only dreamlanland I can call back is with Mickey Mouse if I'm right.

Yeah is called Little Nemo: The dream master, is this haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love NES games. i have a NES console sitting right here in this room - you aren't a NES nerd if you're emulating! :loco: :lol:

i have played some of the games i didn't own but had played as a kid on emulators though.

i love the sound of the NES soundchip too, and there are some hands down amazing compositions for those games.

I don't have nes console anymore... it died. But I think some of game cartridge still is in my attic.
I hope some day to get console again.

Remembered something from first game:
before level start you got chance to catch some bonuses in side-view. And some bonuses give motorcycles sidecar with different weapons.

I didn't really liked metal gear, but it was descent game.
Is there anybody that have run over one of games I am searching? I got mad collection and got to letter M, but nothing yet.

Browsing game collection its awesome feeling to hear some metalhead banging stuff in some games \m/
but still my favorite game Contra got most epic 8-bit tune ever.

Dude I used to play Contra almost daily for quite some time as a kid. Now all those songs just popped into my head!

My faves were Battle of Olympus, Metal Storm, Shadowgate and Deja Vu. You can play these games at nintendo8.com in your browser for free with no emulator necessary, I was doing it alot a few years back.