isolation years... crap or awesome track?

Fuck me, I meant to say Hours of Wealth. :lol:

nun-bong.jpg

Too much of this perhaps?

Just kidding. But tha sista be AWESUM!

the chorus to the song is so beautiful. seriously, if that song were a girl i would make sweet love to it, not fuck it, every day. not even kidding, great song and fantastic melodies

Again, a nice song with space in it's sound. It's not as tight as the rest of the album. Atonement's another similar track. They both add to the atmosphere of the album.

First of all, I must confess I signed up after reading this thread completely; when I first read the topic I thought I'd find serious criticism about this song and I was willing to defend it with my life, if neccesary.

I personally think it's the best Opeth's song ever, considering their whole work. I also give respect to the ones who do not like it at all, but I'd advise them to analyze it as a "music-tale" instead of a song.

I've read some great opinions here, worthy of real novel writers.

I just listened to this today and something about it just hit me extra hard today, loved it. I can't possibly favorite something so short though. Short is fine but it can't compete with something great with 3 times the riffs/parts/melodies/etc.