Israel.

One more thing you are surely aware of, but seem to ignore just for the sake of the argument:
Jews love money.
Most probably they love the money much more than you or me love the money.
So they will wait and wait and wait with spending their precious sheqels on any war they will feel is necessary to protect their country.
Don't lose your sleep over it. There will be no war.

Hey, he's racist too!

The truth most often lies somewhere in between the 2 extreme sides.
You are using strong words like "FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY EXTREMIST RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT" which for sure you are aware is an overstatement, you also imply that almost no one understands the situation.
These two signs tell me that you are a bit closer to one of the extremes, than to the objective truth in the middle.
So calm down and listen to both sides of the story, try to put yourself in their shoes.

I thought my "/rant" got me off the hook.

One more thing you are surely aware of, but seem to ignore just for the sake of the argument:
Jews love money.
Most probably they love the money much more than you or me love the money.
So they will wait and wait and wait with spending their precious sheqels on any war they will feel is necessary to protect their country.
Don't lose your sleep over it. There will be no war.

Holy fucking shit.
:erk:

Honestly? let Israel go to war with Iran. I want to see them absolutely decimated for their stupidity and hubris if they think attacking Iran will work out.

Hopefully this is all just a game of chicken, like the Cuban Missile Crisis. However, if Israel goes to war with Iran, the USA will back Israel and all hell will break loose. It will make 9/11/2001 seem like a kid's birthday party.

I'm like 89% sure that this has never been a word.
From latin: "pertractare" which google translates to "deal".
English borrowed so many latin words that i assumed this word got borrowed too, maybe i was wrong.
I meant to say: meet, talk and make a deal, come to an understanding.

The rest of your post sounded mildly insane; for being against a war you sure are into some covert, unlawful shit.
You said you hate Israel and it made you automatically lose, so why would i waste my time responding to your arguments on the topic ?

LOL at the holy outrage because i said nation X loves the money...

I can also say that USA loves the money too, so they will not go to war unless they really feel their interests in the middle east are being seriously threatened.

It's all the Christians fault because they were not thorough enough in the Crusades.

I hope Israel nukes Iran and Pakistan while they're at it.

Actually, you didn't identify a nation but rather an ethnic group. One would be stating a stereotype as fact the other is just plain racist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation
They are both a nation and an ethnic group, it depends on the context.

The "Jewish nation" refers to Jews anywhere in the world. The State of Israel isn't the same thing.
It's disturbing to me that your concern is with the pedantic detail of your own statement and not the glaring falsehood predicated on bigotry.

I'm like 89% sure that this has never been a word. The rest of your post sounded mildly insane; for being against a war you sure are into some covert, unlawful shit.

Poland does house some of Europes most extremist fucknuts. As does the Andy Sneap forum from the look of this topic.

It's disturbing to me that your concern is with the pedantic detail of your own statement and not the glaring falsehood predicated on bigotry.
Since when is loving the money such a terrible insult ?
Do i insult myself if i say i love the money ?
We transmit on totally different wavelenghts here.

Or do you really think that all nations and all ethnic groups love the money exactly the same way ?
Really ?
Who cares about material things more ? Zen monks in far east or film makers in Hollywood ? Would i insult the film makers if i said they love hte money more than the other group ?

OK so you took that the wrong way so i can use different words to say what i had in mind:
Jews (all around the world) are very smart with their money and spend only when spending is absolutely necessary.
Is that statement false ?
Is that insulting too ? Am i a racist ? Am i an antisemite ?

OK so you took that the wrong way so i can use different words to say what i had in mind:
Jews (all around the world) are very smart with their money and spend only when spending is absolutely necessary.
Is that statement false ?
Is that insulting too ? Am i a racist ? Am i an antisemite ?

Yes. Yes. Apparently. Possibly.

LOL

Then i must be also a racist for thinking that on average asians are smarter than caucasians and caucasians smarter than africans...

This thread is fun.