Israel's military actions justified?

The Bringer said:
Do you mean in regards to USA going in and doing something about the situation considering the close ties with Israel?

I think USA will intervene... I know they will.

Nope the Gov is afraid of muslims sorry the only country we should help is Israel but it wont happen.

troopsofdoom said:
If there attacked with chem Bio or Nukes maybe.

And who has those? We know Iraq doesn't, Hezbollah is "low tech" -- doubtful they have any, Iran isn't possible of creating weapons for at least another ten years since they are building a power station. I don't know who else has these bombs, I don't really know the state of the surrounding countries who could be pulled into this mess. I know Israel has tons though.

Falconspirit said:
Read my previous post.
Of course I do not object to their evacuation, I'm no mad man.
I'm just saying that the mere act of evacuating is signaling that this is going to be worse in the days to come. The act of evacuating them, means that the International Community knows that Israel is planning heavy attacks that might kill more civilians, which is why they're own are being evacuated.
If they weren't evacuating we would have known that there is some international consensus on a cease fire or they are working on calming things down.
But no..

Actually, it means that they can't be sure that it's going to get better. They're not going to gamble with their own citizens lives.

The only help will be equipment unless there's a major Muslim invasion that is succeeding to destroy Israel Other wise it will be all equipment political and small arms help but this would still have to be a real serious Muslim push on Israel. The first step would be the US letting them let loose on there enemy and trust me it has not happened.

Crimson Velvet said:
Actually, it means that they can't be sure that it's going to be better. They're not going to gamble with their own citizens lives.

It is not the first time Hezbollah Kidnapps an Israeli soldier, they did it last year. There were tensions, and shooting in the south...but nobody left. Then things calmed down. There were negotiations, the soldier was exchanged with Lebanese prisoners in Israel.
It's not the same today.

Iran and Pakistan have Nukes. Chem and bio are all over the place. They make terrible battle Field weapons that's why no one uses them anymore there terror weapons. The major unbalance in the middle east for Muslims is India.

no dobt the us government will make big noises to try and rationalise israels actions and probably use it as cover to do things people wont like, they dont want to get into a position where they can be blamed for what happens but something tells me they are already involved somehow

The Bringer said:
That is why there will never be "peace in the middle-east". It is absolutely not possible as long as you have both those two communities living beside each other.

I totally agree. I know it sounds terrible, and as much as I hate war I must admit that sometimes I think it would be better if both parties simply wiped each other off the face of the earth so they can just get it over and done with.

troopsofdoom said:
If they succeed Christians will be the next on the top priority list of elimination.

And this is a bad thing? I dont see elimination of Christianity as a bad thing. A world with various ethnic pagan religions at the top of the food chain would be a much friendlier & loving place than that of a world ruled by the sickening conservative and capitalist arm of Christianity. Only problem is, our society on this earth has been corrupted by power and greed.

Don't be blinded by the media and woollen blanket of conservativism that Christianity hides behind in the current day: it has been, still is and continues to be far more brutal and dangerous than any force on this planet.

Craftiness and manupilative tactics within modern day society only proves how disgusting organised religion is, with Christianity at the top of that spire.

Note: I dont condone the death of anyone but a crminal/murderer/etc. I totally condone death of organised religion though, it will save more lives than destroy.

PS - glad to be back Norsemaiden:)

The Bringer said:
That is why there will never be "peace in the middle-east". It is absolutely not possible as long as you have both those two communities living beside each other.

Here , Here... the bringer is right yknow what we gonna do about it? the middle east? well doing nothing as we always do makes things worse... Politicians like Mr cigar man president scoring points during his time at office didnt amount to much. these waring tribes hate each other. But if one side can agree to split the area down the middle...call it middle east and middle west, then problem solved. If the jews agree to that but the palastinians dont then fook em.... starve them on their side of the fence, until they agree that Love matters not land, even if it did originally belong to them apparently but what land belongs to anyone. :headbang:

www.Agankast.com

Norsemaiden said:
Two soldiers were kidnapped, but the over-reaction by Israel is astounding!
Does it say in the Talmud "If a leaf from your neighbour's tree blows into your garden, you should burn your neighbour's house down"?

The IRA has killed thousands of the British public, and soldiers, yet Britain never bombed southern Ireland.

Israel will probably follow on with a pre-emptive air strike on Syria. But this is just the beginning.

If Syria had reinvaded Lebannon, imagine the international outcry! Syria would have war declared on them by the US. (Infact there are even comparisons to be made with how WWII started as a result of Germany invading Poland).

"Yet, the Israeli reaction to attacks by Palestinian militants and Hezbollah is rather bizarre. Although, both Palestinian militants and Hezbollah were originally targeting legitimate military targets, Israeli retaliation was clearly aiming against civilian targets, civil infrastructures and mass killing directed against an innocent population."http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13989.htm

It is quite possible that the bombing in India was done by Mossad (Israeli secret service, motto: "By means of deception you shall wage war") as a destraction from the military activities of Israel, also to create anti-muslim feeling. And even, if it comes to a nuclear strike, between India and Pakistan, that would be so convenient for Israel!

They are seriously keen on using nukes (getting the US to do it) on Iran some time soon. It helps PR wise if nukes have recently been thrown around by India/Pakistan.
like I said, in a another thread we are on a definite path of destruction. I agree with Norsemaiden, in that there are many things going on underneath this situation. Israel, should have used better judgement.

I've just been told that 8 Canadians have just been killed by Israel in Lebanon.

Israel must really want Syria and Iran to be drawn into this, and that is why they are attacking Lebanon so brutally. Then there will be war on Syria and Iran, with USA joining in.

Norsemaiden said:
I've just been told that 8 Canadians have just been killed by Israel in Lebanon.

Israel must really want Syria and Iran to be drawn into this, and that is why they are attacking Lebanon so brutally. Then there will be war on Syria and Iran, with USA joining in.

Thats not that outrageous of a claim. I could see it happening.

Norsemaiden said:

The Bringer said:
I can see it happening 100%. Israel has already tried blaming Iran for having troops in Lebanon even though Iran has had no such presence anytime in the last 15 years.

Has the U.S. added anymore troops to the region recently; or have they redeployed troops to the Syrian/Iranian border? If so, this would be 100% true. If not, one could still argue that Israeli agitation was done to weaken Iranian and Syrian presence in the region, and distract terrorists and tension away from Iraq, while giving Bushy another complaint against Iran especially. They have already convinced the media that Iran is pulling all the shots behind Hezbollah (a claim disputed by European media, who makes the point Iran is only funding Hezbollah)