Items around you, items you carry in your pockets and shit

TB: Are you in any of the EDC groups on Facebook? Joining those got me back into carrying a blade every day. I've seen lots of people with that very same pouch. I should probably get one at some point.

No, but i am on the BladeForums though. Yeah its a great pouch, the Maxpedition fatty and beefy are pretty cool too if you need something a little bigger.

@UltimateApathy
Dude, please dont shit up this thread too. Pretty please?

Reactions: The Butt and Dak
Shit man, at this point I would rather do a job involving using my hands or fabrication. They recall noble trades and lost skills. If things work out I'm going to go back to school to become a welder. That shit is cool as fuck.

yeah, thats probably it. I actually have another friend whos family has all been in welding for generations and they're all perfectly fine.

Imo everyone should at least carry a Victorinox Swiss Army knife/multitool. I always have one in my front small pocket. Not a replacement for my EDC blade's, but they sure come in handy.

yeah, thats probably it. I actually have another friend whos family has all been in welding for generations and they're all perfectly fine.

Imo everyone should at least carry a Victorinox Swiss Army knife/multitool. I always have one in my front small pocket. Not a replacement for my EDC blade's, but they sure come in handy.

Or one of these20170922_154644.jpg

Hammer, knife, tape measure, pencils, margin trowel, hard hat, gloves, wallet, phone etc.

But the one thing I can't do without, no matter how hard I try
OM4s6nZ.jpg