Items around you, items you carry in your pockets and shit

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Everyday stuff we have. Why is there so much of it. It's stuff on the table, stuff in your pockets, stuff in your butt with some.

Why two sets of keys and a car key on top of that, why them pills, why the powerbank, why the RHA case which contains headphones iPod, the wallet, the lighter.

I bought some new pens and I'm satisfied with them so far. I prefer pens with a cap to those with a switch. These don't break so easily imo.

A cup of coffee.

Now you.

IMG_20170922_124031.jpg

I keep things minimal with only 4 essential items. Handkerchief because I'm always fully booged. Keyring with bottle opener, entry fob and only 3 keys now that I work from home. The smallest phone with a tolerable screen size. Wallet.

The 2 items on the right are optional. Car gate opener for when I'm driving. Ultra-compact but powerful camera which is great for slipping in and out of pocket to take photos of live bands without using the flash.

Not pictured: concert tickets, which are usually awkward to fit in your pocket. Had to take the photo with webcam for obvious reasons:

beZNrM2.jpg

My work phone, always a book (currently: Stephen King's The Stand), work vehicle's keys, house garage rollerdoor button, minimal wallet, shades, pocket measuring tape, assorted markers and pencils.

Big fucking toolbox.

TB: Are you in any of the EDC groups on Facebook? Joining those got me back into carrying a blade every day. I've seen lots of people with that very same pouch. I should probably get one at some point.