Items around you, items you carry in your pockets and shit

ok fine you got me, here's me back in '96
heavy_metal_hipster.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Are you sure? That might actually be the cause of your bloody booty.

I'm pretty sure. I was never fucked in the butt.

Last time this whore bitch doctor did the old fingerfuck like a fucking hammer job on me though, it was like, circleing around my butthole and then BAM. Whole fat finger in.

My pocket contents are usually just phone, wallet and keys.

This is my manpurse, cleverly disguised as a laptop bag despite containing no laptop:

IMG-2863.JPG

I carry it around almost everywhere. It contains:
  • umbrella
  • power bank and phone cable
  • contact lenses
  • sunglasses
  • headache pills
  • nicotine patches
  • condoms
  • chapstick
  • breath mints
  • toothpicks
  • nail clippers
  • cotton swabs
  • pens
  • random papers accumulated at work or on doctor visits
  • napkins accumulated from eating out
For overnight trips, I pack extra stuff like clothes, toothbrush/toothpaste, or contact lens case. Those get emptied out after the trip to reduce weight/clutter.

The strap is a replacement for the original one, which broke. I used to have two "I voted" stickers, but one fell off. Thing's been around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanstoenail
I got this tiny minimal Victorinox doosie with no actual knife, mainly good for travel:

JKTntoG.jpg

Also finally got a new phone earlier this year. I ended up using my Sony (pictured on page 1) for 7 freakin' years, way past its use by date. I held out as basically none of the Android phones you can get here are smaller than bloody 6" phablets. I scoured the internet and eventually got a Sharp Aquos R2 Compact which is 5.2" × 2.6", fuck yeah. Tiny by today's standards. About the same length as a typical velcro wallet.

Why'd you have to bump this thread, now we're gonna learn whatever horrors blurry carries in his pockets

Reactions: CiG
Even he won't know that. If he puts his hand in too far he'll permanently lose it to the black void of sticky spunk, pipe resin and toe jam, so dark it can't be seen on camera.