Items around you, items you carry in your pockets and shit

Cant be arsed to take a picture since I currently have no pants on.

During the work week I carry a razor knife because a pocket knife doesnt really work for my job ala...

00002914.jpg but with hook blades because straight blades dont cut a straight line worth a fuck

wallet and keys, thats about all. Sometimes a giant keyring of operators keys but I hate carrying that heavy shit in my pants.

If we're counting the lunch box/cooler I've repurposed into a work bag... GPS, spare shorts, t-shirt, boxers, phone charger, hi-vis vest, burts bees chapstick, drivers log book, annnnnd a couple emergency packs of crackers/granola bars.

If I'm going in the woods I take a backpack, paper bags, multi tool, pocket knife... a couple bottles of water and those emergency crackers/granola bars.

I could carry a gun, concealed or open, either are legal in WV, but I dont feel super threatened by crack heads or black bears so I dont bother for the most part.

Phone, keys, MBTA card. Maybe some loose bills. That's it. I typically keep my wallet in my backpack. Can't stand a bunch of shit in my pockets.

I also dislike a ton of things in my pockets. Used to have kind of a fat wallet and got tired of noticing it on a regular basis when sitting. Slim wallet with a pairdown to essentials was a great change. Phone is slim, and I'd slim down my keycount if I could.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Imo everyone should at least carry a Victorinox Swiss Army knife/multitool.
I have the one with the screwdrivers which is quite cool, but I only take it with me on holidays and only because regular nail scissors don't do the job.
DRPft80.gif

I have the one with the screwdrivers which is quite cool, but I only take it with me on holidays and only because regular nail scissors don't do the job.
DRPft80.gif

yeah, you probably have the Tinker. I have a few of those. Such a great tool.

Can't stand a bunch of shit in my pockets.

Yeah, same here. It's pretty much why i have a pouch now.

Front left: Cell phone
Front right: Wallet, usually a lighter
Back left: Employee punch card
Back right: Pack of smokes, lighter if its not in the front pocket.

When not working: phone in back left, wallet in front left and house keys with bottle opener hanging from belt loop with karabina thing my wife gave me.

When working: phone in front left, van keys in right front, side cutters also in right front, and assortment of work related odds and ends in my leg pocket.

Reactions: Onder