Items around you, items you carry in your pockets and shit

You're thinking of raver pants. Do you even nu-metal? GET IT RIGHT BRAH LMAAAAOOOOO

Nu metal clothing typically consists of baggy pants,[24][58][59][60] shirts, and shorts,[23][61] JNCO jeans,[62][63] Adidas tracksuits,[63] sports jerseys,[64] baseball caps,[65] baggy hoodies,[60] cargo pants, and sweatpants.[66] Nu metal hairstyles and facial hairstyles include dreadlocks,[66] spiky hair,[58][64] chin beards,[59][66] bald heads,[66][67] goatees,[66] frosted tips,[60] and bleached or dyed hair.[58][66] Common accessories in nu metal fashion include wallet chains,[23][64][67] tattoos,[23][61][67] and piercings,[23][24][61][66] especially facial piercings.[60][67] Nu metal fashion has been compared to hip hop fashion.[24]

Nu metal clothing typically consists of baggy pants,[24][58][59][60] shirts, and shorts,[23][61] JNCO jeans,[62][63] Adidas tracksuits,[63] sports jerseys,[64] baseball caps,[65] baggy hoodies,[60] cargo pants, and sweatpants.[66] Nu metal hairstyles and facial hairstyles include dreadlocks,[66] spiky hair,[58][64] chin beards,[59][66] bald heads,[66][67] goatees,[66] frosted tips,[60] and bleached or dyed hair.[58][66] Common accessories in nu metal fashion include wallet chains,[23][64][67] tattoos,[23][61][67] and piercings,[23][24][61][66] especially facial piercings.[60][67] Nu metal fashion has been compared to hip hop fashion.[24]

Well I'm glad you're up to date with your nu-metal fashion knowledge there broheim

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Nice, i have one of those too! :kickass:

How the fuck do you guys put cell phones, keys, cigarettes etc in your back pockets? Do you guys never sit down? Only my wallet and handkerchief/bandana go in the back pockets.
I usually end up smoking flattened cigs by the end of the pack but it's mainly just because I'm set in my ways at this point.

Nu metal clothing typically consists of baggy pants,[24][58][59][60] shirts, and shorts,[23][61] JNCO jeans,[62][63] Adidas tracksuits,[63] sports jerseys,[64] baseball caps,[65] baggy hoodies,[60] cargo pants, and sweatpants.[66] Nu metal hairstyles and facial hairstyles include dreadlocks,[66] spiky hair,[58][64] chin beards,[59][66] bald heads,[66][67] goatees,[66] frosted tips,[60] and bleached or dyed hair.[58][66] Common accessories in nu metal fashion include wallet chains,[23][64][67] tattoos,[23][61][67] and piercings,[23][24][61][66] especially facial piercings.[60][67] Nu metal fashion has been compared to hip hop fashion.[24]]

Wow. Somebody had to go through a lot of shit to put this together with all the references and shit. Kinda masochistic.

One of the great things about being a student again is that my pockets have been liberated.

Phone. Wallet. Everything else can either go in wallet or fuck off.

Keys, wallet that's falling apart, shitty flip phone and a buck knife all in my side pockets. Hate having shit in my back pockets.
l5SAB72.jpg
Can't believe it took 3 pages before someone posted something from this episode.

Last edited:
I'll take a picture later but I have two occasions. Teaching and going out. Teaching I have a belt where I have dry erase markers, my phone, my flash drive, my work keys, and a pen in there.

In my backpack, I usually have my wallet, lipgloss, eyeliner, my bonnet, a sweater, a book, a bottle of water, those pea chips snack, and an umbrella.

When teaching I carry my rolling backpack too which has my work laptop, laptop charger and shit to grade. I'm basically a bag lady.

I use to have mace but I stopped carrying that once I started teaching. I'm a Bronx gal though I dare anyone to fuck with me. :lol:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Nice, i have one of those too! :kickass:

How the fuck do you guys put cell phones, keys, cigarettes etc in your back pockets? Do you guys never sit down? Only my wallet and handkerchief/bandana go in the back pockets.

Works if you have a Hank Hill ass, and I spend a lot of time at work sitting. My keys fit quite snugly into the crevasse of my right butt cheek.

EDIT:

Like this, only the other cheek

butt.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Onder