its a pain waiting for pain parade.

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
i fiend for it...btw, has anyone ever seen a picture of benny with hair?

you answer to the most unexpected posts :lol:

haha, he probably did it to shut me up...i've posted way to many threads about the album.

so yes mr. v Seeing you explain thrash music in that trailer was quite enjoyable, but not as much as Benny's guitar skillz on that song. :headbang:

haha, he probably did it to shut me up...i've posted way to many threads about the album.

so yes mr. v Seeing you explain thrash music in that trailer was quite enjoyable, but not as much as Benny's guitar skillz on that song. :headbang:

No, not to shut anybody up...I love to see that people want to discuss the music on the board...I just hope that the trailer made you even more curious about the album though:)

mr V

Mr. V answered MY post. WOW. What a life enhancing experience. It feels like when I shook hands with Dio the other year.

The trailer was really cool, but I didn't like the visuals, I thought they looked really cheap and didn't blend well. Sorry if I insulted anyone!

No, not to shut anybody up...I love to see that people want to discuss the music on the board...I just hope that the trailer made you even more curious about the album though:)

mr V

more than curious, that almost sounds sexual. :err:

I´m watching over and over again just to hear this damn awesome music!

Ah one more thing, the pictures of booklets seen awesome too!

Maybe this album come more quick to my hands down here =/

Well, I just hope that "Mekanisk Är Själen" is just half as good as "Eremiten" from the first Fission album. Since that was the only decent track...:Smug:

I think the quality level of the album will be more or less the same than Crater.

I hope 2 things about PP:

A cathy-as-hell song like Accelerator
Mekanisk Är Själen with the same or greater quality than Eremiten.

hei you!!!!
i have some problems with my mail.
i'll write when possible!
Va bene, ragazza.

Of course I'll get the album because of the swedish song. I´ll stay true too Vintersorg but it feels like Andreas is side-projecting a bit too much for my preference.

i wonder if their will be the classic "mr. v noodling around on the keyboard" track like 118 protons of insanity. he should do an entire album of that stuff.