It's christmas time...

I hate the BS consumerism, the fact that stores start preparing for the holiday right after halloween, the mobs at the mall, the same 8 songs being played constantly over and over and over and over, the fact that my family isn't the same family as it used to be so now the holiday has become more of a hassle than an enjoyment.

Stop being American.
Consumerism is the easiest shit to avoid at Christmas. Avoiding mobs at the mall is as easy as not going to the mall. Those same 8 songs, are awesome.

Family I won't touch :lol:

We just get drink and watch Ralphy's family have a wholesome Christmas.

LOTS of Trans Siberian Orchestra Playing, and some wanting.

My friends are seeing them tonight :(
Fucking wish I was going.

Fuck Ham, ham is but a shitass gay version of the almighty Bacon.

Turkey drowned in gravy = Christmas.

Turkey is the shitass retard cousin of Chicken. Those who think a Turkey is a big chicken can fuck off instantly. Turkey has potential to be better than a ham, but usually that involves stuffing a duck stuffed with a chicken into it.

Ham is not a traditional Xmas meat IMO. Turkey owns. People who have Ham that I know are poor or their mom is lazy. No offense.

Never noticed :p
I just prefer Ham to Poultry in general. Thank god for havign a fucked up family. Three big meals for every major holiday, and being poor and living alone I get the pity leftovers :p

To all the Dutch people in here: Happy Sinterklaas-evening!

It's a dutch song for the Sinterklaas fest and I kind of made my own rock version of it.
Will make one for Christmas too =p

Last edited by a moderator:
My Grandparents on my mother's side were from Amsterdam, so we get a ton of dutch chocolate at christmas.

Dutch chocolate is awesome.