It's gonna have to be mind blowing or fuck it - Opeth

I liked Opeth a lot back then, MAYH is one my of desert island album but since Ghost Reveries and Watershed, I didn't listen to Opeth as much as I used to
The newer albums Opeth has much better song arrangement and depth in them but I kinda miss the old rawness from Opeth :/

I don't know, I'm autistic, I can't tell when people use sarcasm :p

Really?? Apparently i'm borderline. On the autism spectrum test anyone that scores 32 or higher is classed as autistic. The average person scores between 12 and 18. I scored 27. :eek:

I'm mostly a fan of the older stuff, Morningrise being my favorite but that album seems so different from everything else. Blackwater Park is good but one of my least favs, I would take Ghost, still life, MAYH over BWP any day of the week but not deliverence, that one is average at best. Ghost reveries is a breathtakingly perfect prog metal cd. Watershed was highly disappointing, I maybe listened to it a few times. I have high hopes for the new one, I think Mikael got poor feedback from the fans about Watershed. But Steven Wilson? not him again!

honestly an album completely different from what they've ever done before is what I want to hear. some experimenting with riff styles, clean vocals only possibly, and I dont mean a damnation II, I want something musically different as well, not just a bunch of clean picking/finger picking stuff