It's Official: COREY TAYLOR Is Working With ANTHRAX On New Album

Billy knows people in or around the anthrax camp. Thats all it is. Probably heard they were wanting John and went that way. Then heard Corey was doing some writing with them and went that way. Nothin means nothin with out little band these days..... just gotta wait and see. I just want some new music and for the bands mentality to return to what it was before the reunion and the CDC...... for the love of Metal kill the fucking CDC already.

I knew it, as soon as this became "official", everyone would start in with the "Billy was right" crap. Don't forget that Corey Taylor was Billy Milano's S E C O N D prediction!!!

I dont think Billy predicts shit. I think he hears stuff from people closer to the band than the average Joe and thats all.

To get Corey Taylor means get a part-time singer. I don't think this is the best idea. It reminds me the time when Paul Crook was in the band - he's never become an official member, he was just a hired gun...

I dont think Billy predicts shit. I think he hears stuff from people closer to the band than the average Joe and thats all.

Oh sure, I'm just pointing out that he isn't always 100% right as he claims to be.

I've been doing that a lot lately!:lol:

I'll give this new album a chance, but if Corey sounds too shitty, then I'm giving up on Anthrax (Besides their first five albums which kick ass).

I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing a duet with John Bush or Whitfield Crane on the same level he did on the Damageplan album.

Why does everyone keep saying Whitfield Crane? Did I mention some series of clues that let people believe he was going to be the singer?

What a fucking joke... if Scott, Charlie and Frankie think the three of them with corey fucking taylor is anthrax they are so fucking wrong!
Im sorry but its too late in their careers to get another singer on board and try to keep the anthrax name

Sure i'd probably buy the album because the guys have proven they can write good music, but trying to flog it off as anthrax? Fuck that!

P.S: They must have been rubbing dicks with corey, hes talking that baby steps shit too now :erk:

To get Corey Taylor means get a part-time singer. I don't think this is the best idea. It reminds me the time when Paul Crook was in the band - he's never become an official member, he was just a hired gun...

It's not like Anthrax have been that busy of a band with putting out albums over the last 16 years. For the most part Anthrax seem to go really strong then take an extended break.

John has publicly stated that he's decided not to be part of it, so please no more "I want John back!" threads. Please.

They should go with a name change though if this is real...I mean they are starting to turn into Deep Purple or the Harlem Globetrotters at this point with all the lineup changes. That would give it some credo, because Chaz, Scott, and Frankie have proven they can still write killer tunes, and Corey is a heck of a talent.

It's a very good business move for Scott and Charlie, even better than the turn they did in their music years ago. Now they have the opportunity to get many kids and teenagers. But one would be a full to completely ignore the new step they have taken. I think it is worth to give Athrax a chance

fantastic fucking news even thought i highly doubt he will be full time,both bands corey is in are in my top 3,behind thrax of course,just having him involved is fucking superb,he is a class act/songwriter signer,he is the real deal and of course this will do good things for anthrax,tours promotion etc

well done anthrax,i look forward to the next phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!