It's Official: COREY TAYLOR Is Working With ANTHRAX On New Album

You forgot to mention IRON MAIDEN. Exactly how many times have they switched out singers? Oh yeah, four.

:heh:

I would like to see all you bashers handling such kind of situation...

bands are free to do whatever they want to, they don´t do it just to please the fans. you just cannot please everybody.

anthrax is scott ian and charlie benante... sorry to inform you.

I would like to see all you bashers handling such kind of situation...

bands are free to do whatever they want to, they don´t do it just to please the fans. you just cannot please everybody.

anthrax is scott ian and charlie benante... sorry to inform you.

What in the hell does this have to do with what I posted? Twas a zinger aimed @ ironmaidenfan09, not an Anthrax bashing comment.

I guess I'm one of the only "old schoolers" that actually likes Corey and thinks he'd be a good fit. Of course I'd MUCH rather have Bush back but that's not gonna happen. Cory is well known and IMO has a great voice. They could have done a hell of a lot worse.

Once again, gotta admire John. Man has fucking class.

For me this is the final straw. I have zero faith in Scott and Charlie. (Charlene... hehehe) I don't think they're in this for the music at all, I think this is fuckin bullshit.

I guess I'm one of the only "old schoolers" that actually likes Corey and thinks he'd be a good fit. Of course I'd MUCH rather have Bush back but that's not gonna happen. Cory is well known and IMO has a great voice. They could have done a hell of a lot worse.

I'm willing to give it a chance. Slipknot and Stone Sour are cool, so we'll see how this goes.

Holy crap, I mean really...how the hell is Corey Taylor even an option for the vocalist of Anthrax? Have they completely gone insane? He's not anywhere near the same style vocally for the band, plus the guy is an almost talentless nu-metal clown.

Just break up, Anthrax. You're done.

I've read Milano's post on metalsucks and he is a bitter man, living in the past. sounds like Dave Mustaine..."everyone else copied me, screwed me, I'm the saint, I can do no wrong..."

I've read Milano's post on metalsucks and he is a bitter man, living in the past. sounds like Dave Mustaine..."everyone else copied me, screwed me, I'm the saint, I can do no wrong..."

Just like Mustaine....only without the burden of talent. I may be in the minority on this board but I don't care for SOD out side of novelty. It was a bunch of silly songs.