It's that time again COB fans...interview questions

i think alexi doesnt like to talk about his tats cause there have been quite a few times he has not wanted to talk about them when asked,or just says its better not to talk about it....thats what ive seen,

and yea ask him about his short relationship with seymour and hopefully the production of his signature model,but its strange cause the EMG website has roope and i think henkka but not alexi on their artist list,so yea strange

Thanks for all of this ShadowChild! ;)

So do you know the general gist of what you're gonna ask him at this stage Karma? :) I'm actually really looking forward to this interview,we haven't heard new stuff in quite a while..

re the Sinergy question, I think he already kind of answered that in the interview from Suite101, 11 September:

Alexi on the Long Delayed Sinergy Album

Suite 101: Is Sinergy still an ongoing concern?

Alexi: “Erm…I don’t think so. I mean, I don’t know. We never really decided on anything. We never officially broke up but with these schedules it’s been impossible to do anything. I’m sure we can finish this one album that we started recording like three years ago but…well, we’ll see. Maybe one day, you never know.”

Suite 101: Is it true that the album was mostly recorded at one point but the recordings got lost?

Alexi: “We’ve got drum tracks, rhythm guitars, bass and some vocals as well so there’s only guitar leads and vocals missing. Nothing got lost, any master tapes or anything.”

Suite 101: But for the moment there are no concrete plans to finish it?

Alexi: “Correct.”

Thanks for this as it stops the need to re-ask this question! Thanks Sleeper you rock hard! :worship:

So do you know the general gist of what you're gonna ask him at this stage Karma? :) I'm actually really looking forward to this interview,we haven't heard new stuff in quite a while..

LOL I am still sifting through the mounds of questions as well as my own personal ones! Hope you guys do not mind a long winded interview, because from the looks of it that's what it looks like! :Smug::)

Thanks, for being so anticipatory! haha Is that a word or did I just make that fucker up? haha

LOL I am still sifting through the mounds of questions as well as my own personal ones! Hope you guys do not mind a long winded interview, because from the looks of it that's what it looks like! :Smug::)

Thanks, for being so anticipatory! haha Is that a word or did I just make that fucker up? haha

Cool,cool :) The longer the better ;) How do you get the interviewing job dya mind me asking?? You work for UM?

LOL Hope you guys do not mind a long winded interview, because from the looks of it that's what it looks like! :Smug::)

As happilemon said, the longer the better! You seem to have a really good rapport with Alexi, Karma, judging from the previous interviews you've done with him, so I think this one's gonna be kickass, and all the better for actually being able to hear it :kickass:

Hateing Blooddrunk and AYDY is just a fucking fashion statement get over it u sad little crybaby and listen to REAL metal!!!!

I like Blooddrunk, shut the fuck up, retard.

Learn to read, dumbfuck.

Around 2003 when Alexander had left the band and you were looking for a replacement, you had to consider carefully taking Roope into the band because of his heavy drinking. So back then, would you have taken the Alexi of 2008?

Joonas, so I understand this correctly you're asking if he would take himself as who he is today? What a wonderful psychological question!

You always come up with kicka** questions Joonas! Thanks for your continued contribution and what all else you do for the band! I think it's amazing! :)

Thanks! Hopely you get good questions out of the stuff I (and we) posted. ;) I'd be interested to know if Alexi thinks there is something that's better about the first three albums than the new style they're now doing... That and the other few... Good luck dude!

Are you still be able to play a song from something wild you didn't play live for a long time like the nail or Red Light in my eyes instantly?

Do you want to induce people to do something (saying fuck you to everyone doesn't count ;)) with your lyrics?

How far goes your vocal range?

This is awesome!!

Alexi - Why are you so sexy?

This is classic! :lol: But I do not think I could ask him this! ;)

Really good question, but if he ask this one, he'll need to make sure that his tone of voice isn't aggressive or accusative cause it could really sound harsh and bitchy.

Also, you could mention that some fan posted a video of him when he was younger playing with T.O.L.K (showing him the video with a laptop for example would be cool, I think he would appreciate to see it (considering that he don't go the net)) and ask him if he never thought of playing with them again or starting a new project, something different than Children Of Bodom.

Fetzer, very good point!! I am not bitchy when asking questions (esp. when it is a sensitive matter) I also loved your other question. I thought he does go on the internet, just not to forums/messgae boards? I could be wrong about this though!! I'd love to do all of that but I personally do not have a laptop to show him this video. Would have been an awesome idea though!

Can you please let him know that nearly every Bodom fan still enjoys if not loves Something Wild. I know he has previously said it was a mistake. Seriously let him know!

I will express that to him!

Karma, ask Alexi if Bodom plan on uploading CoB Tv news part 3 anytime soon for us or are they keeping it for the new dvd?

Do they envision themselves as a band to become like Iron Maiden or Metallica, touring and making albums when they get their age, or is there a certain time they consciously want to settle back to normality and live out their lives away from the limelight?

Has Alexi ever considered movies?

Does he where the lock and chain around his neck as a tribute to anyone, like Duff McKagen who constantly wore it as a tribute to Sid Vicious? Or if he just wears it cos it looks badass!?

AWESOME questions Hon!!!!! :kickass:

Ask: What do you think are the best elements of the older COB albums, and compare them to the best elements of the newer albums.

AWESOME

Cool,cool :) The longer the better ;) How do you get the interviewing job dya mind me asking?? You work for UM?

Haha Well I am happy that you all would be into a long conversation! ;)

I have the job interviewing bands because I have co-owned the site for 4 years thus me having a working relationship with many bands. I am fortunate to be able to be able to say such! ;)

Thanks! Hopely you get good questions out of the stuff I (and we) posted. ;) I'd be interested to know if Alexi thinks there is something that's better about the first three albums than the new style they're now doing... That and the other few... Good luck dude!

Thanks babycakes! I hope I get awesome answers to match your awesome questions!! You guys totally rule!

I will check the board through my phone providing how the reception is at the House of Blues! ;)

AWESOME questions Hon!!!!! :kickass:

Haha Well I am happy that you all would be into a long conversation! ;)

I have the job interviewing bands because I have co-owned the site for 4 years thus me having a working relationship with many bands. I am fortunate to be able to be able to say such! ;)

God,yeah! A very long one preferably! :D

Hope you do get some useful stuff from the questions ;)

Interesting...time for me to set up BodomIreland I think :lol: I'm actually feeling kind of excited for you :lol:I know you've met him and interviewed him a few times before but still! :)

I read some of the interviews on your site. They are the best COB/AA interviews I read - besides the SOB ones.
I think i replied the same thing in the old thread too, but who cares: It's so nice from you that you asked on this board for questions!:kickass: (first time I use this smiley). Half of the other interviews are the same shit over and over again.

Well i'd like to know how alexi feels about jackson guitars?....i'm probly guessing he's got a settled perminant deal with ESP or else something would of happened but alexi always talked about his wild child guitar like it was family....

It's so nice from you that you asked on this board for questions!:kickass: (first time I use this smiley). Half of the other interviews are the same shit over and over again.

Definitely. It's a disgrace 95% of the interviews are done by some toddlers who know nothing about the band. I think most of the hardcore fans have an account on this forum, and most of them have no earthly possibility for connections to the band, so yeah this is cool.

Well i'd like to know how alexi feels about jackson guitars?....i'm probly guessing he's got a settled perminant deal with ESP or else something would of happened but alexi always talked about his wild child guitar like it was family....

Interviews over I think.. but yeah it would be interesting to hear how Alexi would compare the two..though even if he did prefer Jackson,he's not going to say that being officially licenced to ESP..He wouldn't go back to Jackson anyway since ESP treats him so well..