It's that time of year again......

Of course, we have a number of shows already in the works and I expect to be able announce them shortly after Christmas and New Year :)
Hey that's amazing. The UK/most of europe is extremely far away from where I live but I might make some real effort to see you guys once when you tour

After today I'll probably be taking a little break from the forum and the web in general to have a couple of days of downtime but I'll be back with you all next week.

Have a great Christmas guys whatever you are doing and whoever you are spending it with and, while we are all enjoying good food and good company, spare a thought for those for whom Christmas is just another day of struggle for survival and for those who may be spending the holidays alone.

As the famous phrase, attributed to John Bradford, goes......."There but for the grace of God go I"

Merry Christmas one and all!

Amen to that. Thanks for all the hard work, Steve - have a great holiday!

I am setting aside a portion of the money I received as gifts specifically for the Japanese imports of Blood Alliance and Stratovarius's new album. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks!

I am setting aside a portion of the money I received as gifts specifically for the Japanese imports of Blood Alliance and Stratovarius's new album. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks!
Thanks you too, and good luck with buying these albums.

i'm gonna get Blood Alliance imported as well.

Edit: must point out, there's no Christmas here in my country but Merry Christmas to you all anyway.

That's right! What holiday do you celebrate, if any, this time of year, SL?

That's right! What holiday do you celebrate, if any, this time of year, SL?
This is what's being celebrated here right now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannukah

You light up 7 candles on a "hannukiyah"(pictured in that wiki page) and say some weird phrase. You do that everyday for a whole week. Then you say another weird phrase at the end of the week.

The upcoming holiday here is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim

That one is just wearing costumes and look like an idiot while wearing them... I'm not a religious jew though so I don't celebrate any holidays.

Oh, okay, I know Hannukah. Cool! So you don't participate in any of them at all?

Technically I'm Catholic, going by my family, but I don't celebrate any religion in particular.

Though my family is currently all around the dinner table eating Christmas treats and handing out presents :lol:

It is fun! Though I'm not terribly social so I've avoided most of the social stuff... but I baked a mighty fine cheesecake that everyone's been loving :lol: