Its true (reunion that is)

Apr 3, 2004
Bush and Belladonna will share the stage for Anthraxs 25th anniversary tour. The first show will be Holland's Dynamo Open Air festival on May 7 in Hellendoorn. It was announced today. No word on if Shits, I mean, god loving cock eyed midget will be on guitar ( I prey to Satan that there will be no Dan Shits)

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Bush and Belladonna will share the stage for Anthraxs 25th anniversary tour. The first show will be Holland's Dynamo Open Air festival on May 7 in Hellendoorn. It was announced today. No word on if Shits, I mean, god loving cock eyed midget will be on guitar ( I prey to Satan that there will be no Dan Shits)
Muff you kill me sometimes....Good stuff:tickled: :tickled:

As long as John is still involved I guess I won't fret too much over this. Hopefully Frankie can get back in the fold too for Ozzfest. I still have yet to see them live so if it's both singers at Ozzfest that would be a pretty cool first experience.

fucking killer,hopefully they film one of these shows for dvd release,anthrax are going to be very busy in the next year or so!

now tell me these shows wont sell well.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
don't steal my thunder girl!!!:Spin: this shit was posted ages ago by the mighty Dutchy:loco: